Thirty Two

Thirty-two

The day before Jin's birthday, December 3 to be exact. He hasn't heard from Jungkook in 3 months. Even his parents never again received a reply from him. It seemed at that moment Jin wanted to wake up from his bad dream. He doesn't want to accept all these facts. It was so hard for him, so painful.

"Jin, why aren't you ready yet? Your father is waiting" His mother came to Jin's room, they would have dinner together at a restaurant, Jin's favorite restaurant, the place where Jin first met Jungkook.

"Hey, are you still thinking about Jungkook? I'm sure he will come back" his mother walked over to Jin and hugged him.

"Mom, it's been 3 months since he left, I don't think he will come back"

"Jin, I'm sure he also feels the same way as you maybe what he feels is much more painful than this, leaving the person he loves so much is not an easy decision"

"He should have listened to me first"

"He's seen it and it will feel more real, explanations won't make it much better, just like when we confess to someone, saying 'I love you' is very easy isn't it? the person is really in love, or is he just pretending to love"

"Mom.. what if he doesn't come back? What about me?"

"I'm sure he will come back, be prepared, your father is waiting" Jin just nodded and his mother came out of Jin's room.

Jin passed his birthday without Jungkook by his side, without a word from him, without his presence. He always saw himself in the mirror with tattoos on his body, reminding him of Jungkook's birthday, the first time they did that. When Jin first showed his tattoo as a gift for Jungkook, when Jungkook touched every curve of his body, when Jungkook kissed him warmly and hugged him tightly. A moment where Jin will never want to forget it.

He let people down means a lot to him.

A year has passed, right on Jimin's birthday, his best friend. He asked Jin to accompany him to the mall, he wanted to surprise Yoongi. That's how Jimin every birthday he will give something to his boyfriend, as a form of gratitude because his boyfriend is still faithful to accompany him and this year the gift will be given to Yoongi.

While looking through clothes at a clothing store in a mall, Jin saw someone who looked familiar to him. But he forgot where he saw that person, until someone called him.

"Mr. Soobin, what a coincidence we met here" they shook hands and Jin remembered hearing his name. The person who had invited Jungkook to dinner.

At first Jin wasn't interested in their conversation but suddenly his phone rang and he picked it up.

"Hello"

"Yeah, I'm still at the mall, I'll call again when I get home"

"Okay Jungkook hyung, bye"

Instantly his heart stopped beating, Jin felt his legs were so weak that he fell to his knees and luckily Jimin was not far from there and he immediately helped Jin.

"Jin what's wrong?"

"Jimin.. I want to go home now"

"Jin, tell me what's wrong?"

"I.. I'm sorry, but I have to go" Jin ran out of the clothing store and looked for a taxi to go home. He couldn't stop crying as he hit his chest. It really hurts to hear Jungkook being mentioned by Soobin.

Jin arrived at his house and went straight into his room, he threw all the things he was holding, threw it here and there, until it was scattered everywhere. He kept screaming and crying hysterically.

"Jesus Jin! What happened?" His mother went inside and approached her son who was sitting on the floor.

"He's not coming back mom"

"Who?"

"Hyung"

"Why Jin?"

"It's my fault!! I hate myself, I hate this!"

This is how it feels, this pain is apparently not only abandoned but also replaced by someone else, so devastated, it feels like Jin can't get through his days anymore. The mind is always full of guilt and keeps thinking about Jungkook. He didn't think his affection could be that deep. What Jungkook gives isn't a big deal, but he always gives it sincerely and that's what sets him apart from others.