Seventeen

Seventeen

A week later, Jungkook drove Jin to his campus as usual, Jin got out of the car and Jungkook left, but just as he was about to enter the campus building, someone grabbed his hand and led him to the parking lot.

"Tae! What are you doing"

"Jin, I'm sorry, I know I let you down and--"

"What? Are you kidding me? You're saying all this after rumors about Jennie being pregnant spread all over campus?"

"Jin, it's not my baby, trust me"

"You think I will believe what you say? I know how much you want to have sex with her Tae"

"Jin! Me and her did have sex but I've never done it without a condom, she cheated on me and got pregnant with another man"

"Then why are you saying all this? You think I care? Whoever the father of the baby she is carrying is none of my business and I don't ask for any explanation from you, we're done Tae"

"Is it because of that old man?"

"Stop calling him old man, his name is Jungkook and this has nothing to do with him"

"I know you still love me Jin, please forgive me, I want us to go back to how we used to be and--"

"I'm sorry, but I don't think there's a chance for us Tae"

"Please Jin, I still love you"

"If you still love me you will fight for me, you don't have to wait two weeks to come back to me"

"Jin--"

"That's enough Tae! We're done and that's what happened" Jin left, he dared to say it all, somehow he did that, he still loves Taehyung but saying it all made him relieved.

Jin entered his class, Jimin was already there.

"Jin, you should know about this"

"What?"

"Tae and Jennie will be expelled from campus"

"What? But why?"

"I don't know why but I think the rumors are true, about Jennie being pregnant it's true, she left campus crying and it seems Tae was very angry with her, I saw them fighting when I was about to enter class"

"I met Tae downstairs and he asked me to come back to him"

"What? Is he crazy?"

"I don't know, but I refuse, I don't want to deal with them, I still love him and you know that right? But I can't, I don't know why"

"Jin"

"Hmm?"

"What about Jungkook hyung?"

"What do you mean?"

"You said he was going back to America right?"

"Yes, then?"

"How do you feel?"

"My feelings? Jimin I don't know what you mean, but I'm fine if he comes back there"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course"

For some reason Jin's mind became disturbed after Jimin asked Jin about his feelings, he found it difficult to focus on studies and was more silent during lunch time.

"Jin" Jimin realized that his friend was thinking something in his head

"Hmm"

"What wrong with you?"

"Nothing"

"Are you thinking about Tae?"

"Jin, stop thinking about him, I mean, he's an asshole and you deserve someone better" Yoongi said.

"Yes, Yoongi is right."

"No, I didn't think about him, I--"

The sound of Jin's phone cut him off, he saw the phone he had placed on the table and it was from Jungkook, a smile immediately appeared on his face.

"I have to pick up the phone first" Jin got up from his chair and walked out of the cafeteria.

"Hello"

"Jin, I'm sorry, but I can't seem to pick you up today"

"Oh.. why?"

"I have to go back to America this afternoon and--"

"What?"

"I got a call from my office and I need to get back there ASAP"

"But.. you said you were leaving next month, that means there's still 2 weeks left"

"Yes I know, but this is important and I have no choice but to go back there as soon as possible" Jin's tears flowed down his cheeks unconsciously, he was shocked when he felt his cheeks wet.

"Okay.."

"Jin.."

"It's okay, I can go home alone, what time is your flight?"

"4:00 pm"

"Take care"

"Jin, I don't know when I'll be back here, but will you promise me one thing?"

"What?"

"Never go back to Taehyung"

"Why are you asking me to promise that?"

"Because I want you to be happy"

"Hyung, I have to hang up the phone, Jimin is waiting for me"

"Okay, take good care of yourself Jin"

"Yeah, bye" Jin hung up the phone, that day the pain he felt again, but strangely this pain felt more real.