Thirty Three

Thirty-three

This is Jin's days without Jungkook, he hardly ever talks anymore, he's also not as cheerful as he used to be, he comes to campus and returns home on time, Jimin feels sorry to see Jin like that after Jin changed his attitude, Jimin finds it difficult to communicate with him, His eyes are always red with dark bags under his eyes. Jin also became thinner. He was rarely seen in the cafeteria for lunch and spent most of his time sleeping in class.

That day, Jin's parents took him to the mall to entertain Jin, they left around 6 pm. When he arrived at the mall, Jin told his mother he would go to the toilet first and would follow his parents to a restaurant for dinner.

When he went to the toilet he passed a boutique wedding dress, he saw the mannequins on display outside the boutique. wearing a blue suit, his favorite color. He just smiled and his smile slowly disappeared when he saw someone inside. His mouth was open with tears running down his cheeks.

"H-hyung.." Jungkook was in there with another man, with Soobin and Soobin was seen wearing a brown suit standing in front of Jungkook.

Jin immediately turned his body, he couldn't believe what he just saw. His chest felt very tight. Until he fell to his knees and made several people there approach him, seeing something crowded outside the boutique, Jungkook came out and was surprised to see Jin there, but when Jin saw him he immediately got up and ran away.

He walked out of the mall, walked away, he didn't know where he was going, he just followed his footsteps with his chest aching and tight, with tears running down his cheeks. Empty mind at that time. He stopped at a crossroads. As soon as all his memories with Jungkook flashed in his mind, he closed his eyes with a smile.

Slowly he opened his eyes, he began to walk to cross, even though he knew the crossing light was still red and the horn sounded loudly, when Jin looked at the very bright light approaching him, Jin just closed his eyes hoping the car hit him. But that's not what happened, someone grabbed him and made them both fall down with Jin on top of him.

Jin opened his eyes slowly and saw Jungkook, someone he loved right under him, looking at him with concern, but soon Jin's eyes closed, he passed out.

Jin opened his eyes slowly and realized that if he was in his room, was it all a dream?

"Jin, thank God you're finally awake" his mother approached Jin who was trying to lean his body on the headboard.

"Mom.. why am I here?"

"Don't you remember? You almost got hit by a car and Jungkook helped you"

"H-hyung?"

"Yes, he brought you here and called your father"

"Then where is he?" Jin tried to get out of bed, but his mother held him back.

"Jin, calm down, he's downstairs with your father, I'll send him here, stay here hm?" Jin just nodded and his mother came out of Jin's room.

Not long after, he heard a knock on the door and when the door opened it was Jungkook, he was really there. Nothing has changed about him, in fact he looks even more handsome. Very different from Jin.

"H-hyung.." Jin tried to get up from the bed but Jungkook quickly restrained him.

"No, stay like that, the doctor said you should rest more" They just stared at each other until finally Jin started crying again.

"Hyung, I'm sorry.. I--"

"Jin.."

"Hmm"

"I have something to tell you"

Hearing that Jin just closed his eyes, his heart slowly broke again, he seemed to know what Jungkook would say to him. Is this the end of their story?