Five

Five

Jungkook decided to get in the car, he saw Jin who was crying while lowering his head.

"This must be just a misunderstanding, he's gay and he can't do that with Jennie"

"Do you believe he's gay just because he told you?"

Jin turned to Jungkook who was already looking at him.

"What do you mean?"

"What if he's been a bi all along? Isn't it strange that he likes women too?"

"No, you don't know him, he--"

"You think you know him better just because he's your boyfriend? Open your eyes, you've seen it yourself, haven't you?"

Jin opened the door and got out of Jungkook's car, he was annoyed and didn't think straight at all at that time. As he left Jungkook held his hand, making him stop.

"Let me go!"

"Where are you going? Your mother asked me to pick you up and you have to go home with me"

"Who are you! Don't bother me! Leave me alone! I'm not a child! And don't ever touch me again!" Jin pulled his hand away and left Jungkook. This time Jungkook let go of his hand. He only saw Jin running away from him.

As Jin ran back to the cafeteria he accidentally bumped into Yoongi.

"Hey, Jin what happened? Why are you crying?"

"Where's Jimin?"

"He's in"

"And Taehyung? Where is he?"

"What do you mean? He's not here, what happened Jin?"

Jin took the phone and tried to call Taehyung, but he tried again and again, Taehyung still didn't answer. That pissed him off even more.

"Jin, what really happened? Just tell me"

"Yoongi.. tell me the truth, is it true that Taehyung and Jennie have a relationship?"

"Jin.."

"Please tell me!"

"I don't know, I only saw them together but Jin, they could have for some other reason--"

"Is he a bi?"

"Jin--"

"TELL ME!"

"Yes, yes and I'm sorry, I didn't think he would be like this to you, I thought he--"

"Enough! Tell Jimin I'm going home first"

"Jin wait--"

Yoongi tried to hold Jin but Jin went faster, Jin didn't know what he was feeling at that time, everything was so sudden, like just yesterday they were having fun and now he has to see his boyfriend having fun with someone else. He knows Jennie is very beautiful and it's impossible if no one is interested in her, but he thought he was more than enough to win Taehyung's heart, but it turned out to be wrong. He's wrong.

The time is 2.45 pm. Jin finally arrived at his house on foot from his campus. His puffy eyes and his hands shaking with irritation were signs of how tired he was.

He saw Jungkook's car parked in front of his house. He didn't care and walked past, his body was very weak and his vision was blurry with exhaustion, but before his body fell to the ground, someone caught him. Jungkook looked at the Jin's face, his face was pale.

"Hyung.."

"I'm here" Jin closed his eyes, he passed out and Jungkook immediately carried him into the house. He knew that it was just the two of them at home, his father was working and his mother was out with her friends, that's why they asked Jungkook to pick up Jin.

Jin slowly opened his eyes, he woke up on his bed with a blanket wrapped around his body.

"You wake up"

"Why are you here? Get out of my room!"

"Hey hey take it easy, Jin you are tired and the doctor just pulled the IV in your hand, can you just calm down, I'm not a bad person, but why do you seem to hate me so much?"

"That's because after you came, trouble started coming to me and I hate you"

"What? You blame me because your boyfriend cheated on you? Why don't you blame yourself, he turned to someone else because something was missing from you, is it hard to accept that?"

"Get out of my room!"

Jungkook came out of Jin's room and went downstairs to meet Jin's mother.

"How is he?"

"He looks really good, he just needs to rest"

"Jungkook, I'm sorry, I ask you to be a little patient, I will tell him"

"No, don't tell him about the plan, this is not the right time, he will hate me even more if he knows he will be arranged for an old man like me"

"Don't say things like that, it's just a matter of age, you don't look old with your appearance like this, he just needs to adapt, he needs time"

"It's okay aunt, he's still 18 years old and we still have plenty of time to get to know each other until he graduates from college"

"Thanks Jungkook, I know you're the right guy for him, please take good care of him, hm?" Jungkook just smiled.