Eight

Eight

After the last class ended, Jimin nudged Jin to tell him that Taehyung was waiting in front of his class.

"Jin, remember what I said" Jin just nodded and hugged Jimin before going out to meet his boyfriend.

"Tae, I told you I can't go home with you today"

"I know, I'll take you there, I want to see how the old man is"

"Okay" Taehyung took his hand and they both went to the parking lot. Jin saw Jungkook's car and as they approached, Jungkook got out of his car. Just a black t-shirt and black shorts. His visible tattoos make him even sexier.

"Why are you so long?" Jungkook said.

"You can leave me if I take too long"

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

"Nothing, call me when you get home" Jin nodded and when Taehyung wanted to kiss his forehead, Jungkook pulled Jin away and told him to get into the car.

"What are you doing?"

"I don't like seeing people making out in front of me"

"What?" Jungkook got in his car and left Taehyung there like an idiot.

"What are you doing? He wants to kiss me"

"Then?"

"Aish! Why are you annoying!"

"You already hate me, whatever I do will always look annoying"

"That's because you are annoying!"

"What do you want for dinner? I'll cook it for you" Jin just looked away and looked out the window.

"Hey I'm asking you"

"I won't eat your cooking old man!"

"Okay"

When Jin got home, he wanted to go to his room but Jungkook held him back.

"Don't touch me! How many times do I have to tell you?"

"I'm sorry, but this I just wanted to give you your phone, left it in the car"

"Thanks" Jin took the phone from Jungkook's hand and went to his room. While Jungkook went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

When Jungkook was in the kitchen, Jin's father called, actually he didn't want to pick up the phone because he knew what they wanted to discuss but it would be rude to ignore the call.

"hello uncle"

"How is he?"

"As I thought, he doesn't like being treated like this, you restrain him too much, let him go with his friends, if it's like this I'm sure we won't be close to each other"

"But Jungkook, I have given the reason why I forbid him, he is my only son and I almost lost him before, I don't want that to happen again and the only person I trust is you"

"Yeah I understand uncle"

"I hope this plan works, I'm sure he will be nice to you, it's just a matter of time, so be patient"

"Uncle"

"Yes Jungkook"

"Thank you for believing in me"

"I know you from you children, I know you really care about your parents, you are a successful man not because of your father's money, but because of your own hard work, I am proud of you and I am sure your parents too, you are like my own son Jungkook, if anything happens please call me immediately"

"Okay uncle"

Jungkook hung up the phone and left it on the counter. He cleaned some vegetables and others for dinner for the two of them.

As for Jin, he just lay in bed while calling his boyfriend.

"Yes I know Tae, I also don't want to be alone with him here but if you come here, he will tell my parents"

"I can enter from the window, he won't know, Jin we never spend time together, don't you want it?"

"Want what?"

"What ever you want"

"Tae, I--"

"I will come tonight, don't lock your window, I will come in from there, I will call you later, I love you babe"

"I love you too Tae"

Jin closed the phone and closed his eyes, he was afraid that if Jungkook found out about everything he would complain to my father, but Taehyung's words were true, for 3 months they were together, they just spent time on campus and making out in the car, very boring but Jin can't breaking the rules that his parents gave him, he was too afraid to do that because he knew his parents put their full trust in him and breaking the rules was the same as disappointing them.