Twenty Two

Twenty two

Day after day they spent together, there was no certainty of their relationship, they never expressed their feelings for each other, but strangely they enjoyed what happened between them. Jungkook who cares makes Jin feel comfortable around him and for him that's enough.

That morning Jungkook picked him up as usual, he came to Jin's house and said goodbye to Jin's mother. Taking him to campus, Jungkook never took his hand off Jin. Their hands were tightly entwined until they reached the campus.

"I'll pick you up" Jungkook brought Jin's hand close to him and kissed it and Jin just nodded with a smile.

"Hyung.."

"Hmm"

"Can I hug you?"

"Of course, come here" Jungkook unbuckled his seatbelt and pulled Jin into his arms.

Jin let go of his embrace and got out of the car, he waved his hand at Jungkook and entered his campus building. Arriving in class he met his best friend who was talking to the others, including Ken.

"Hey Jin.." Jimin said and Jin walked over to them, then sat on his chair.

"Did Jungkook hyung drop you off today?" Jin just nodded.

"Who is Jungkook hyung? Is that the man I saw in the parking lot?" Ken said.

"Yeah, he's the one" Jin said.

"What are you guys talking about here? Are there any new rumors?"

"You may not be interested in this rumor, it's about Taehyung and Jennie, someone saw them going to the hospital together, I think it really is Taehyung's baby" Jimin said.

"I guess after he leaves campus no one will talk about him anymore"

"There's really nothing to talk about them, but they're both very eye-catching."

Jin wasn't surprised by the gossip, he knew from the start that it was Taehyung's baby, he knew how Taehyung was obsessed with someone's body, including himself. It's not as painful as it used to be when I heard this rumors, it still hurts but the pain isn't real.

During lunch time, Jin and Jimin went to the cafeteria to meet Yoongi and his two friends, Hoseok and Namjoon. They sat together enjoying their lunch.

"Jin, how is your relationship with Jungkook hyung?" Jimin said.

"My relationship? Me and hyung don't have any relationship"

"Are you serious? I mean, you guys look affectionate when you're together, I thought you two were dating, he's very handsome and sexy, he doesn't look older than you Jin"

"What do you mean my face is old?"

"It's not like that, I mean, his face is very young, his style also looks like a young person, why don't you two go out?"

"Are you guys talking about that guy?" Yoongi said and Jimin nodded.

"You and him.. together?"

"No, he asked me to see him as a man, not as an uncle or hyung and I said I would give it a try"

"He said that?" Jimin said.

"Yes"

"Jin, don't you realize that he wants you to think of him more?"

"Yes, Jimin is right, if a man asks like that, he must have other intentions in mind, has he ever confessed his feelings to you?" Yoongi said.

"He never said anything about his feelings, we spent time together at home and he didn't say anything about it"