Eleven

Eleven

After waiting 30 minutes, Jungkook finally arrived. Jin walked over to his car and got inside.

"Have you been crying? Why are your eyes puffy?"

"Why do you always want to know? Can we go now?" Jungkook drove his car to the supermarket.

On the way to the supermarket, no one was talking, only the sound of music was heard and when Jungkook started singing, Jin turned to him.

"What?"

"You can sing"

"Do I sound good?"

"Aish" Jin immediately turned his face back to look at the window. Jungkook just smiled.

And when they arrived at the supermarket, Jungkook went straight to the coffee and snack place.

"You can buy it at the convenience store near the house, why are you even here?" Jin said.

"Take what you want" Jin had other plans, he went with the trolley and put everything he saw, filled the trolley full of snacks hopes that Jungkook would be mad at him. But when he returned to Jungkook, Jungkook showed another response.

"Is this enough?"

"What?" Jungkook just smiled and took the trolley from Jin's hand and took it to the cashier to pay it.

They returned home and Jungkook unloaded all his groceries from his car. He saw Jin lying on the sofa with his eyes closed.

But Jin immediately opened his eyes when he heard Jungkook's phone ringing, he turned to Jungkook and Jungkook saw him.

"Hello aunt, what's wrong?" Jin got up from the sofa when he heard Jungkook say 'aunt' which means Jungkook is receiving a call from his mother. Jin stood in front of Jungkook.

"We're fine, yes I was dropping him off at the campus as usual"

"He's much better than the first day we met, you don't need to worry" Their eyes met and somehow it made Jin comfortable, he didn't realize he was just standing in front of Jungkook looking at him.

"Okay aunty, bye" Jungkook hung up the phone and placed it on the counter beside him.

"What is it?"

"Is that my mother?" Jungkook nodded.

"Why did you lie? You said you wouldn't lie to them"

"Do you want me to tell the truth?" Jungkook took the phone and Jin held his hand.

"No, please"

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"Are you crying because of him?"

"Huh?" Jungkook cupped Jin's cheek and stroked it slowly, Jin's body felt stiff at that time, he couldn't resist, he just let Jungkook do that to him.

"Your eyes are puffy and you asked me to pick you up, you missed your class today, is it all because of him?" Jin just nodded with teary eyes.

"Hyung.."

"Hmm"

"He cheated on me and he said bad things about me"

"What did he say?"

"He said I'd rather be fucked by you and refuse to have sex with him"

"Have you never had sex before?" Jin just shook his head.

"But I love him hyung" Jin's tears rolled down his cheeks.

"I will make him regret what he did to you"

"How?"

"You'll find out tomorrow, now help me put all your groceries in" Jin just nodded.

Jungkook felt it was a good thing for the two of them to know each other, maybe helping him could make Jin stop hating him. That's all Jungkook wanted.