Seven

Seven

After he hung up on his father, Jimin came over with a smile on his face and hugged Jin, then sat beside him.

"Why did you go home early yesterday? You missed the last 2 classes"

"I'm sorry, I'm just feeling unwell and yeah I think I need to rest so I decided to go home first"

"If you are sick why did you come? You can rest at home"

"Jimin.."

"Hmm"

"Do you think Tae loves me?"

"What do you mean Jin?"

"You know that I love him very much, he was the first man I fell in love with, although I know at first I didn't have any feelings for him, but he changed me, he scared me to lose him and now I just want to be with him"

"Jin, all this is your heart's choice, your heart is in full control of how you feel, but I just want you to know, you are loved by many people Jin, don't let your feelings affect you and make you drown in it. I'm sure you know what's best for you , love is a matter of happiness, if there is sadness in it then get out of there. We both know there is no perfect human in this world, we must have mistakes and that's why there is an opportunity, but for me cheating it's not a mistakes, cheating is a habit"

Jin just sighed and lowered his head slightly.

When lunch time came, the two of them went as usual to the cafeteria and there Taehyung and Yoongi were waiting. But not far from their table, Jin saw Jennie sitting with her two friends.

Jin sat beside Taehyung, letting him peck Jin's lips in front of many people.

"I miss you babe"

"Hey pervert, you guys can make out somewhere else, not here" Yoongi said.

"I'm sorry" Jin said and he put his phone on the table with the screen facing up.

The sound of the phone ringing, Taehyung was the first to look at Jin's phone, he saw an unknown number calling Jin.

"Who called you?"

"Ahh this must be the old man"

"Why didn't you save the number?"

"Does it have to be? I'll pick it up first" Taehyung held Jin's hand when Jin wanted to get up from his chair.

"If it's just an old man, just pick it up here." Jin sat back down and picked up the phone.

"Hello"

"Hey, I'm already in the parking lot, when you're done with your studies, you can--"

"Wait, I'm sorry but you don't have to do that, you can tell my mom and dad if you pick me up, but I'm not going home with you"

"I won't lie to them, are you going home with your cheating boyfriend?"

"Watch your mouth!"

"Your parents won't know about your boyfriend if you come home with me"

"You--"

"I assume you agree"

"What--" Before Jin could answer his words, Jungkook had hung up the phone first.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry Tae, but I can't go home with you today"

"What's wrong Jin?" Jimin said.

"I don't think I told you about the old man at my house."

"Old man?"

"Yes, he's my dad's friend's son, he's 32 years old and he just came back from America, his parents died and my parents asked him to stay at my house, and today my parents went out of town for work, my dad told him to pick me up and--"

"Wait.. what did you say? Your parents went out of town to work? That means you and he will live alone there?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah that's what my dad said"

"No! I won't let you do that, I'll be there"

"Tae, no you can't go there, he will report it to my parents and I don't want to get into trouble"

"And you want to get into trouble with me? I won't let you stay in the same house with that stranger, what if he rapes you while you sleep?"

"Hey Tae.. that's too far, Jin is an adult and that person is also 32 years old, I'm sure nothing will happen in that house" Jimin said.

"But Jimin, no one knows" Yoongi whispered to Jimin.