Thirteen

Thirteen

After Jungkook came home Jin walked to his class, someone tapped his shoulder startled him and stopped.

"Jimin, don't do that"

"I'm sorry, what's wrong?"

"Tae hit Jungkook hyung's face"

"What?"

"Yeah, and now I feel bad for hyung, he just wants to help me"

"Wait, Jin how did he hit your hyung? Why did Tae hit him?"

"He seems jealous seeing Jungkook hyung open the door for me and hold my hand"

"This doesn't make sense, he does the same thing to other people and gets angry when you do it"

"I don't know, I didn't think about it, I feel bad for hyung, his lips are bleeding and.. Jimin, I think he really made a fool of me, scared me to lose him and then treated me as he pleased, I hate him"

"Jin, don't blame yourself, it's not your fault, I'm grateful you realize it now, I don't want you to continue to be fooled by him, for me what I saw at that time was enough to prove he wasn't worthy of you and you've seen it for yourself"

"Yeah, you're right, I should try to let him go, he knows I'll survive that's why he did all this, he never really loved me"

"It's okay Jin" Jimin hugged him and they went to class together. It was lunchtime unlike usual, Jin chose to stay in class when Jimin came downstairs to the cafeteria.

Jin was alone in class when Taehyung came to his class and surprised Jin.

"Tae.."

"Follow me"

"What? Where?" Taehyung grabbed Jin's hand and led him into the toilet, then locked the door from the inside.

"Tae, what are you doing?"

"Answer me, what are you guys doing behind my back?"

"What? What do you mean, I don't understand"

"You and the old man! What are you guys doing?"

"We didn't do anything, why are you like this? You cheated on me and made out with other people, you think this is love?"

"Yes, I cheated on you, she gave me what you didn't give Jin, we spent a lot of time together, you said you were my boyfriend but you never had time to be with me other than on campus, you think it's love?"

"What? What did she give you?"

"Her body" Jin's eyes were shaking as they started to shed tears.

"Tae.. you and her.. did you do it?"

"Of course, i always asking for you but you always give me lots of excuses, don't act innocent Jin, you sleep with other men"

"Why? Why are you doing this?"

"Because I love her" Jin slapped his face hard.

"We're done Tae" Jin opened the door and ran away from there. He took his bag and left the campus.

His cries grew louder as he remembered Taehyung's words to him. It made him sick. He saw Jimin calling him but he wouldn't pick up.

He kept crying at the bus stop near his campus, he didn't want to see Taehyung again. He heard his phone ringing continuously but this time it wasn't Jimin, it was Jungkook, he looked at him before picking it up.

"Hello.."

"You cry?"

"Hyung.."

"What is it?"

"I don't want to see him again"

"What?"

"I hate him"

"Where are you?"

"Bus stop near campus"

"Don't go anywhere, I'm there now"

Jin hung up the phone and heard the sound of thunder, the sky also became cloudy and soon it started raining. It was as if the universe was sad with Jin.

Jin kept crying while lowering his head, he didn't know why it hurt so much, hearing it directly from Taehyung's mouth made him angry.

Until someone came and knelt before him. Covering his body with a jacket and when he lifted his head, Jungkook, the old man was in front of him, but he realized one thing, his face didn't even look old.

"Jin.."

"Hyung.." Jin immediately hugged Jungkook tightly and cried on his shoulder. Jungkook let him cry.

"I hate him! I really hate him"

"You hate someone so easily" Jin pulled his body and looked at Jungkook.

"I'm sorry hyung, I didn't mean to hate you then"

"Back then? Does that mean you don't hate me now?"

"Hyung, I have no reason to hate you"

"Stop crying, you know what? Your tears are very precious Jin" Jungkook wiped the tears on Jin's cheeks. Their eyes just stared at each other, not caring about the rain and the sound of thunder around them.