Twenty Six

Twenty-six

Jungkook carried Jin's body into his room, laid him on the bed with his shirt slightly open, exposing his stomach and lower area.

"What do you see?" Jin said.

"Nothing, go to sleep"

"Where are you going?"

"I'll sleep in another room"

"No, I want you to sleep here, with me"

"Jin--"

"I said I want to sleep with you" Jungkook sighed and climbed onto the bed, laid his body on the bed and Jin immediately hugged him.

"Hyung.."

"Hmm"

"Are you happy?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you happy with me? I'm just an 18 year old teenager, don't understand many things, selfish and very spoiled, you can find someone else who is more mature than me, who is understand you"

"I'm happy to be with you, even though our age gap is far but I don't think about it, isn't it a matter of feelings? And my heart chooses you, even since you were born, I know I love you"

"What?" Jin raised his head to see Jungkook's face.

"I was there when your mother gave birth to you, I even carried you, you were in my arms that time, so small, looking at me with your shining eyes and your red plump lips. When you saw me, I knew I would be waiting for you"

"Hyung..." Jin tightened his hug and laid his head on Jungkook's chest.

"Sleep, I'm here" Jungkook hugged back and kissed Jin's head.

The next morning, Jin woke up and saw that there was only him on the bed, he got up and left his room.

"Hyung.."

"Hey you wake up" Jungkook answered from the kitchen, Jin sniffed there was a very good smell from there.

"You cook?" Jungkook just nodded.

"I hope you like it"

"Of course I like it, it looks delicious"

"Sit there, the food will be ready in a minute" Jin nodded and sat at the dining table, waiting for his food.

Jungkook's phone rang, Jungkook left his phone in the room, Jin who heard that he immediately told Jungkook if the phone rang.

"Can you get my phone and see who's calling me this early" Jungkook said and Jin went straight to his room to take Jungkook's phone, he saw an unknown number.

"Hyung.."

"Hmm, who called me?"

"I don't know"

"Okay I'll call him later" Jin just nodded and took Jungkook's phone with him to the dining table, put the phone on the table and not long after that an incoming message caught Jin's attention.

Jin could clearly see from Jungkook's phone screen what the message was.

FROM UNKNOWN NUMBER:
Hyung, it's me Soobin, do you have any plans tonight? I want to take you to dinner together

"What's wrong? Who sent the message?" Jungkook said as he brought a plate of kimchi fried rice to the dining table.

"Soobin" Jin replied in a cold tone.

Jungkook took his phone and looked at the message, then looked at Jin who was frowning.

"Jin.."

"Hmm"