Thirty Five

Thirty-five

"Ahh fuckk.. you're so sexy Jin" Jungkook didn't stop kissing Jin, he put Jin's body on the wall, one hand cupped Jin's cheek and the other hand wrapped around Jin's waist.

The kiss that was getting hotter was now getting wilder, Jungkook's tongue kept slipping into Jin's mouth, he also kept biting Jin's lips.

Jin pulled Jungkook's wet shirt and removed it from his body, so did Jungkook. Jin's hands are busy opening Jungkook's pants, his lips are also busy following Jungkook's game.

After they were both naked, Jin jumped onto Jungkook's body. Jungkook didn't stop kissing Jin's lips, he didn't care how long they kissed. He just didn't want to stop.

Jungkook took Jin to the bed and laid him there. Jungkook broke the kiss with saliva still on their lips.

"I love you Jin"

"I love you too" their eyes locked, Jungkook stroked Jin's face and Jin spread his legs, giving Jungkook space.

"Get me pregnant ASAP"

"Jin--" Jin ran his finger, getting down to his dick and pumping it with his hands.

"Don't..." Jungkook stopped Jin's hand, he shook the dick before pointing it at Jin's hole and pushing it slowly. Their eyes closed at the same time.

"Mmpphhhhh... ahhhhh"

"Fuckkkk..you're so tight baby.. ahhh so good" Jungkook took Jin's hand and placed it on Jin's head with his hands intertwined. He started moving his hips, pushing his dick in and out quickly while kissing Jin on the lips.

"Ahhhh..Jungkook..nngggh.."

"You are so beautiful baby"

"Mmphhhh..fasterrr..ahhhh" Jungkook hit Jin's hole, he filled Jin's hole with every swipe giving pleasure to him.

"I'm coming.."

"Come with me baby" Jungkook kissed Jin's neck and sucked on it, many hickeys he left there. Jin just closed his eyes and squeezed Jungkook's hand as he reached his climax.

Jungkook stopped his movement and made Jin open his eyes.

"What is it?"

"Turn around" Jungkook pulled his dick out of Jin's hole.

"What?"

"Turn around" Jin turned around and Jungkook lifted his ass up.

"Jungkook.."

"I love you" Jungkook kissed Jin's back, making Jin flinch. Jungkook opened both of Jin's ass cheeks.

"Ahhhhh..fuckkk.. what are you doing?" Jungkook pushed his tongue into Jin's hole. Enjoy the whole body of Jin.

"Ohhhh..Jungkook.." Jin grabbed Jungkook's head and pushed him deeper.

"Ahhh..fuckk...i like it.." Jungkook pulled his tongue out and looked at Jin.

"Come here"

"No, my mouth--" Jin pulled Jungkook close to him and kissed his lips.

"I don't care" Jungkook smiled and broke the kiss. He pushed his dick into Jin's hole and made Jin moan.

"Mmpphhhh...ahhhhh Jungkook..mmphhh" Jungkook pumped his dick faster, he hit Jin's ass and kept hitting Jin's hole.

"I'm coming baby" Jin could feel something filling his hole. And flowed out as Jungkook pulled his dick out.

Jungkook pulled Jin's body into his arms, hugged Jin from behind and let him sit on his lap.

"I love you so much" Jungkook kissed Jin's back. Jin just rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder. His eyes were closed and his breathing heavy made Jungkook hug him tightly.

"I love you too, do you want more?"

"Do you want more?" Jin just nodded and turned to Jungkook to kiss his lips.

After 3 rounds, Jin was very tired and fell asleep, Jungkook helped clean Jin's body and covered his body with a blanket and hugged Jin's body.

"I want to live forever with you Jin" Jungkook buried his face in Jin's neck, he closed his eyes, hugging Jin was what he always wanted. He wished he could do that every day.

Today is Jin's birthday, he never expected everyone he cares to gather there. Right in front of him. His parents, Jimin, Yoongi and the most special person in his life, his husband, Jungkook.

Jungkook married Jin after they found out about Jin's pregnancy and is now 4 months pregnant. His belly is starting to show.

"Baby" Jungkook patted Jin's shoulder, snapping Jin out of his own thoughts.

"Uhh.. I'm sorry, did you say something?"

"Come with you"

"Where? What about them?"

"Just a minute" Jungkook took Jin back into the villa, they were all on vacation to celebrate Jin's birthday.

Jungkook took Jin to their room and told him to sit on the bed.

"What's wrong Jungkook?"

"I have a surprise for you"

"Jungkook, you invited me and everyone here that's enough" Jungkook rolled up his sleeves and Jin's eyes widened.

"Jungkook... this tattoo?"

"Us, this tattoo is us, I love you so much Jin, I will make you and our child happy, I will never leave you, I will never make you sad"

"Why are you making me cry?" Jin laughed as he wiped his tears.

"Do you want to live forever with this old man?" Jin cupped Jungkook's cheek.

"I love you Jungkook, I will live forever with you old man, so stay healthy so you can continue to be with me, I want our house to be crowded, so make sure you exercise so you can keep me pregnant"

"I won't tire of making you pregnant Jin"

"I love you"

"I love you Jeon Seokjin, forever"

THE END