Twelve

Twelve

Jungkook wakes up early, so he can prepare breakfast for Jin, he enjoys doing that and the thing that makes him much happier is when he sees Jin eating it.

That morning Jin came out of his room and saw Jungkook busy in the kitchen.

"Hyung, you prepared this much breakfast, what time did you wake up?"

"You need energy to resuscitate your boyfriend, right?"

"He hasn't called all day, I don't think he's even looking for me hyung"

"At least you need to fill your stomach, you need energy to study"

After breakfast Jungkook took Jin to campus, when they entered the gate, Jin saw Taehyung's car parked there and Jennie got out of his car. Jin immediately turned his face and Jungkook realized it.

"Hey, you don't have to worry, if he did that, why don't you do the same?"

"What do you mean?"

"Wait here" Jungkook got out of his car, making all eyes on him, of course, a luxury bmw car with a handsome man in it will definitely be the center of attention, Jin saw Jungkook approaching his door and
open it.

"Hyung.. what are you doing? If Taehyung sees him he will get mad at me"

"He will regret what he did to you, come on" Jungkook reached out his hand and Jin held it, then got out of the car, Jin and Jungkook were really the center of attention at that time.

"I'll pick you up later" Jin just nodded, and he saw Taehyung and Jennie stopped to look at them, as if not accepting what Jungkook was doing with Jin, Taehyung released his grip from Jennie and walked over to Jin.

"What are you doing with my boyfriend?" Taehyung pulled Jin's hand away from Jungkook.

"Tae.."

"Don't touch my boyfriend!"

"What? No, you call me your boyfriend when you get out of the car with someone else?" Jin said. Jungkook just looked at the two of them.

"Jin, I did that just to make you jealous and--"

"And say bad things to me for what?"

"Jin.."

"Let go of my hand Tae!"

"No--"

"Hey, don't touch him in front of me" Jungkook pulled Jin close to him. Jin stood behind Jungkook's body and held onto his shirt.

"Hyung..."

"You're just an old man taking advantage of his innocence, who do you think you are? Huh?"

"Hyung, go home, don't serve him"

"You can ask him who I am, if you are a real man you should be ashamed of what you did to him"

"You don't know anything" Taehyung hit Jungkook's face and Jin immediately stood between them.

"Stop Tae! Go away!" Jin said and helped Jungkook up.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"Why don't you dodge?"

"Jin.."

"That's enough Tae, go away!" Annoyed, Taehyung left them.

"You're bleeding hyung"

"It's just a small wound" Jin cried as he wiped the blood from the corner of Jungkook's lips.

"I'm sorry"

"Hey, why are you crying? I said I'm fine"

"I'm ashamed, why is he like this?"

"Hey it's okay" Jungkook hugged him and rubbed his back.

Jin feels guilty, he also feels ashamed of what Taehyung did to Jungkook, he feels that what Taehyung did is not right, he gets angry when Jin is with other people but he doesn't realize that he is doing the same thing. The people there were witnesses to Taehyung's attitude towards Jin.