Ten

Ten

Two days later, Jungkook woke up from his sleep when he heard a noise coming from the kitchen. Jungkook chose to sleep in the living room because he didn't want Jin to feel uncomfortable with him. He saw Jin making breakfast, he looked at the clock and the time showed 7 am, he doesn't usually wake up that late, he approached Jin with his messy hair.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I just want breakfast, I can make it myself"

"After breakfast, I'll take you to campus."

"Are you happy to be my driver? You can relax at home, don't bother yourself" Jin took his sandwich and left, leaving the dirty kitchen utensils on the counter, Jungkook just smiled and cleaned it.

After the incident that night, Taehyung was difficult to contact, he also didn't pick up Jin anymore, Jin didn't see him on campus either, so did Jennie.

But that day, when he arrived at the campus, he saw Jennie walking into the building and soon Taehyung was walking behind her. Jin ran to meet Taehyung but when he entered the building, he saw Taehyung kiss Jennie on the cheek and let Jennie into her class.

Taehyung turned around and saw Jin, but he didn't approach him, instead he went to his class, ignoring Jin just like that. Jin walked over to Taehyung into his classroom and made a lot of eyes on him.

"Tae, I want to talk to you"

"Talk about what? I don't think there's anything to talk about" Taehyung glared at him.

"We have a lot to explain"

"I'm not interested in hearing that" At that time, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon were nearby, they just watched Taehyung and Jin arguing.

"Tae, please--"

"Enough Jin! If you prefer to be fucked by an old man like him, then I won't hold you back, do it" Tae got up from his chair and walked out of the classroom, many people there were surprised to hear Taehyung's words including Yoongi and Jin themselves.

"Jin.." when Yoongi wanted to approach Jin, Jin just took a step back.

"Don't.. I'm fine" Yoongi saw tears running down Jin's cheeks and Jin ran out of his class. He felt very hurt when he heard Taehyung's words to him.

When he ran out he accidentally bumped into Jimin and of course Jimin who saw him crying immediately asked him.

"Jin, what happened? Why are you crying?"

"Jimin.. you're right.. you're right Jimin" Jin hugged Jimin tightly while crying.

"Come with me" Jimin took Jin, to the cafeteria, they sat there and Jimin gave him hot tea to calm him down.

"Hey, tell me, what's wrong with you?"

"Taehyung cheated on me, I saw him kiss Jennie on her cheek but--"

"Jin.."

"What?"

"I don't want to see you like this, doesn't it hurt so much? You know he cheated on you and you let him do that just because you love him, is that fair?"

"Jimin, but he's like this because he misunderstood me, he thought me and Jungkook hyung were doing something behind his back, but I swear I only slept with him because my father told him to, because there's no empty room in my house"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Two days ago, he came to my house, I didn't want Jungkook hyung to see him and complain to my father so I told him to hide. Then Jungkook hyung came to my room and.."

"And what?"

"Jungkook hyung said things that weren't true"

"What did he say?"

"He sleeps with me"

"But that's the truth, right?"

"But we didn't do anything and Taehyung misunderstood, he thought hyung and I had sex and that's why I didn't want to do it with him"

"Jin.. I want to ask you something"

"What?"

"Why don't you want to have sex with Taehyung? You always tell me you love him, you're afraid to lose him but why?" Jin was silent.

"Are you sure you love him?"

"Jimin.."

"It's okay if you can't answer it, but I know you Jin, I know how you are and when you're with Taehyung, you're not you"

"I'm scared"

"What?"

"The reason I don't want to have sex with Taehyung, because I'm scared. I'm afraid to regret what I did, you know this is something I've never done before, I..."

"Jin.. look at me" Jin looked at him.

"Trust me, your heart even warns you, guarding you from the bad guys out there, why do you have to make things difficult for yourself?"

"Jimin, I can't"

"You can, I know you can"

"How?"

"Jin, believe me, if you lose something, God will give you something better"

The sound of Jin's phone ringing took Jin by surprise and when he looked at his phone he saw Jungkook calling him, he looked at Jimin and Jimin just smiled.

"Hello"

"I want to go to the supermarket, do you want something?" Jin just looked straight at Jimin and tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Can you pick me up now?"

"But--"

"Hyung, please"

"Okay, I'll be there now" Jin hung up the phone.

"Something better came sooner" Jimin said with a smile.