Nine

Nine

After showering and changing clothes, Jin decided to lie down on the bed, he was hungry but he didn't want to come out of his room because he didn't want to meet Jungkook and eat his food.

When he started to drift off to sleep, he was surprised to hear someone knocking on his bedroom window, he looked at the clock and the time showed 8 pm, apparently he had not been asleep for a long time. He looked out his balcony window and was surprised to see Taehyung there, standing smiling at him.

"Tae.. you're crazy, what if he finds out you're here?" Jin whispered, Taehyung immediately pushed Jin into his room and kissed his lips.

"I miss you baby"

"Tae.. wait, stop.." Jin pushed Taehyung's body.

"What?"

"Tae, he's downstairs and I don't want us to be caught"

"He won't know I'm here, just lock the door" Taehyung walked towards the door and locked it.

"Done" Taehyung returned to his boyfriend, stood in front of him and cupped his cheek.

"This is the first time I've seen you in your pajamas, you're so beautiful in this, but I'm more curious to see you naked"

"Tae..no" Jin shook his head.

"Why? Your parents aren't home and Jin, come on we've been dating for three months and you never want to do that"

"Tae, I'm scared, okay, I'm not ready to do that yet"

"Don't you love me?"

"What? Tae, I don't think it's about love, of course I love you, it's about sex and--"

"Jin..." A knock on the door startled them both.

"What is he going to do?" Taehyung said.

"I don't know, but hide under the bed, please" Taehyung went under the bed and Jin opened the door to his room.

"What?"

"Why did you lock the door?"

"Why? I remember this is my room"

"Eat before sleep, I want to take a shower" Jungkook passed Jin and entered his room, but Jin held him back.

"Wait, my parents aren't home, why don't you use the guest bathroom?"

"Why? I remember my clothes are here"

"Yes, but--"

"Why?" Jungkook drew closer to Jin, making him back away.

"Just stay back"

"Why are you nervous?"

"N-No.. i'm..i'm not, I'm not hungry I just want to sleep so when you're done showering can you get out of here?"

"But I sleep here, we sleep together--"

"No!! I mean no, you didn't sleep with me" Jin covered Jungkook's mouth with both hands. Jungkook took Jin's hand and removed it from his mouth.

"I know, I'll go out and leave you guys here, but don't do anything" Jin's eyes opened wide when he heard what Jungkook said. Jungkook came out and decided to take a shower in the guest bathroom. Jin immediately closed the door to his room and soon Taehyung came out from under his bed with an annoyed face.

"What did he mean?"

"Tae, I can explain--"

"You guys sleep together?"

"Tae is not what you think, my parents told him to sleep with me but I always put boundaries between us" Taehyung just chuckled.

"So this is why you don't want to have sex with me?"

"What?"

"Don't be innocent Jin, you slept with another man, an old man who deserves to be your uncle, is his dick bigger than mine?"

"Tae.." Unknowingly those words hurt his heart, tears were holding in his eyes, he tried not to cry in front of Taehyung at that time.

"I'm out" Taehyung opened the balcony door of his room and Jin tried to hold it in.

"Tae, listen to me first, me and him, we didn't do anything, I swear--"

"You think I believe what you say? You never even said that you two slept together" Taehyung took his hand and left.

Seeing Taehyung leaving him, Jin felt very angry and he came out of his room to go to Jungkook, he didn't see Jungkook anywhere, he went to the bathroom where Jungkook took a shower. Knocked on the door and told him to open the door.

The door opened and Jin was silent when he saw Jungkook's naked body, only the towel around his waist and his wet hair.

"What?"

"I hate you!" When Jin wanted to leave, Jungkook pulled his arm and carried Jin's body into his arms, somehow managed to, but when he touched Jungkook's bare chest, he could clearly feel his skin and it made him nervous.

"What..what are you doing?"

"Hug you"

"Let me go!" Jungkook let go of him and looked at him.

"Has he left?"

"How did you know he was here?"

"I just saw it by accident"

"Are you going to tell my parents?"

"Do you want me to tell them?"

"Why didn't you answer me?"

"Up to you!" Jin turned around and when Jin was about to walk away Jungkook held his hand.

"I won't tell them, but can you stop hating me? At least think of me as your hyung" Jin pulled his hand away.

"Tell them I won't think of you as a hyung" Jin went to his room and Jungkook just sighed at that.