Twenty Three

Twenty three

A month before Jungkook's birthday, his father told Jin to surprise Jungkook, it was a good idea and Jin agreed. Their birthdays are only 3 months apart and it's really nice to know Jungkook's birthday is first.

They have been together for almost 6 months, nothing has changed, they still don't know what their relationship is. Boyfriend or not doesn't seem important anymore as long as they prioritize each other and that's what they do. But deep in Jin's heart, he also questions how Jungkook feels about him. He tried slowly to see Jungkook as a man, regardless of how much of an age difference they were.

Jin's parents also haven't told him about the matchmaking, Jungkook still forbids them to tell Jin, he feels the word 'matchmaking' seems to force Jin to love him and that's not what he wants. He really wanted to express his feelings to Jin, how much he loved Jin, knowing Jin from his baby  until he grew up was like a dream for Jungkook, but he had to be a little patient, Jin never showed his feelings for Jungkook and it worried Jungkook a little.

They often make out but only kiss, nothing more than that, Jin starts it more often but that doesn't mean he has the same feelings as Jungkook.

"We're here" Jungkook said as he stopped his car at Jin's campus parking lot.

"Hyung.."

"Hmm"

"I want to get a tattoo like you, does it hurt?"

"Tattoos? Why?"

"I don't know, I just wanted to do it, does it hurt?"

"What tattoo do you want to make?"

"What do you think is good for me?"

"Butterfly?"

"Why?"

"Because you are beautiful"

"Where do you want to put it?"

"Why are you asking me? I mean this is your tattoo and it's your body, wherever you put it will be great"

"Okay, can you accompany me to the tattoo parlor?"

"Now?"

"No, after my studies"

"Are you serious? Tattoos are permanent, you can't remove them"

"Yeah I know, I've thought about it and I think it would be fun"

"Do your parents know about this?"

"Do they have to know? Ah I'm almost late I'll go in first, bye hyung" Jin pecked Jungkook's lips and got out of the car.

Jungkook left, on his way home, he received a call from one of his clients, Seojun.

"Hello"

"Hi, how are you?"

"I'm fine, what's calling me?"

"I heard you're in Seoul, how about we meet up?"

"When do you want to meet?"

"Do you have any other plans today?"

"No"

"How about we have dinner together?"

"Okay"

"See you tonight" Jungkook hung up the phone from Seojun. They are not close, only know because they have worked together, he also doesn't know why Seojun suddenly asked him to meet for dinner, it was strange but he couldn't refuse it.

It didn't feel like time had passed, Jungkook was getting ready to pick up Jin at campus, he came out of his apartment and rushed off. His phone rings, he looks at it and it's from Jin.

"Hello"

"Hyung, where are you?"

"I'm still on the road, a little stuck"

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you, I have something to say"

"What's that?"

"I'll tell you when you get here"

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute"

Jungkook hung up the phone and after 15 minutes, he finally got out of the traffic jam. When he entered the gates of Jin's campus, he already saw Jin waiting for him, he just honked the horn and Jin immediately got into the car.

Jin pecked Jungkook's lips and fastened his seat belt.

"What do you want to say?"

"But you promise not to be angry"

"About what?"

"Taehyung came here and...

"And?"

"He tried to kiss me"

"What?"

"I don't know why he's like that, but I swear I tried to push him away"

"He tried to kiss you or did he kiss you?"

"Hyung, don't be mad, I--"

"Answer my question"

"He..he kissed me, but I pushed his body hyung" Jungkook was silent, he knew Jin still had feelings for his ex, he knew how Taehyung's role was in his life, as his first love of course Jin couldn't easily forget Taehyung.

"Hyung.." Jungkook drove his car away from campus. He didn't say anything to Jin at all.

"Hyung, I didn't kiss him, I tried to push him, I--" Jungkook's phone rang, he put it on the dashboard and Jin could clearly see who was calling him, Park Seojun, a name unfamiliar to Jin.

"Why didn't you pick it up?" Jin said.

"I'll call him later"

"Who's he?"

"My client" they stopped because of traffic jams, that afternoon for some reason all the roads became jammed.

"Hyung"

"Hmm"

"Why didn't you call him?" Jungkook turned to Jin and took his phone, then called Seojun.

"Hello, I'm sorry, I'm driving"

"Yeah, you can send me the location I'll be there"

"Okay bye" Jungkook put the phone back down and focused on looking ahead.

"Where are you going? Didn't you promise to accompany me to the tattoo parlor?"

"Can we go to the tattoo parlor some other time? I'm having dinner with my client"

"Hyung.. is it because of Taehyung? I didn't kiss him hyung.. I tried to push him"

"Is that important?" Jungkook looked at Jin.

"What?"

"Does it matter if you return the kiss or not?"

"But--"

"Enough Jin, I don't want to hear it, I know you still have feelings for him and you must be glad he did that"

"What? Hyung, why do you say that?"

"That's what you always say Jin"

"I'm telling you this because I want you to know and I don't want to hide it from you, he pushed me against the wall and there was no way out for me, he just kissed me, I pushed him but his strength was stronger than me, is this my fault?"

"I didn't say that is your fault, I said I didn't want to hear it"

"I don't love him anymore hyung, I love someone else"

"Good" Jungkook turned his face away from Jin.

And after that, they didn't say anything, Jungkook drove him home and left as soon as Jin got out of his car. Of course it made Jin sad, he didn't expect Jungkook's reaction to be like that.