Twenty One

Twenty one

"Are they dating?" His mother said to his father from inside the house, they returned home, saw the condition of the quiet house they were looking for Jin and Jungkook but they saw the scene and it made them happy.

"I don't know, but if they're already kissing isn't that a good sign?"

"Will our plan go well?"

"I think our plan will go very well, let's go in, leave them both there" His mother just nodded and they left.

While Jin and Jungkook were still in the backyard, they just faced each other with deep eyes.

"Hyung--"

"Sshh, don't say anything, I just want to stare at you like this" The deeper Jungkook's gaze on Jin made Jin's heart beat wildly. He became very nervous and his mind went blank. He just enjoyed the stare without saying anything like Jungkook asked.

"Why are you so beautiful Jin?"

"Can I talk?" Jungkook chuckled and shook his head.

"No, don't say anything"

"But hyung.. I want to pee, can we go in now?" Jungkook nodded and when Jin wanted to leave, Jungkook held Jin's hand.

"What?"

"What about my question earlier? You haven't answered it yet"

"Your question?"

"Hmm forget it" Jungkook let go of Jin's hand but Jin turned to him and kissed his cheek instead.

"Yeah, I'll try to see you as a man" Jin smiled before running into his house.

Jungkook just smiled when he heard Jin's words, he saw Jin running into the house and holding his chest, it was almost like a dream, was he really dreaming? Jungkook shook his head and tried to pinch his cheek but he felt the pain.

"This is real" Jungkook mumbled before entering the house.

As he was in the kitchen getting a drink, he was startled by Jin's mother's voice.

"Gosh, aunt your surprised me"

"Are you guys officially dating?"

"Since when have you been here? Why didn't I know you were coming?"

"That's because you and Jin are busy making out"

"You..you saw it?"

"Of course, you didn't even realize we were there, so are you two already dating?"

"Not yet aunty"

"Then? What does that kiss mean?"

"I just asked him to see me as a man, not as his uncle or hyung and he will try, I won't force him, if he can't do it with me, I will stop"

"But--"

"Auntie, he is an adult and he can choose who is best for him, I can only give the best I can do, the decision is in his hands and whatever the choice I will support him and.. you don't have to worry, I won't do anything to him "

"Jungkook, I still hope you're the soul mate, I'm happy to see you guys together, but you're right, the decision is in his hands"

"Auntie, this time I will not live here, I have bought an apartment nearby and will live there, I think sleeping in the room with him after what we did will be awkward for both of us and I don't want that to happen"

"Have you told him about this?"

"Not yet, I'll tell him after this"

"Then meet him and talk" Jungkook nodded and went to Jin's room. He knocked on the door but there was no response from Jin so he entered.

As he closed the door, Jin came out of the bathroom and was slightly surprised by Jungkook's presence there.

"Jin.."

"Hmm"

"I want to say something"

"What?"

"I'm not going to live here, I'm going to live in an apartment, it's not far from here and--"

"You're not going to stay here?"

"Jin, I think it's better for us, after what we did, I'm afraid we will become awkward"

"Isn't there any other reason than that?"

"Of course not, I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of the situation."

"I don't think so"

"Jin--"

"It's okay, if that's your decision hyung"

"Hey.." Jungkook walked over to Jin and hugged him.

"I will drop you off and pick you up at campus as usual, we will also spend time together, I will be here until the evening and return to my apartment" Jin just nodded at Jungkook's chest.

"Hyung.."

"Hmm"

"Are you jealous of Ken?" Jin let go of his hug and looked at Jungkook.

"What do you mean?"

"You left as soon as you saw me with him, are you jealous?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Would you like to hear the reason?" Jin nodded.

"I don't like seeing you with another man"

"Then you won't see me with another man again."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you to be jealous"