Twenty Five

Twenty five

After that day, the day when they confessed their feelings to each other, Jin and Jungkook said it more and more often, they weren't even ashamed to say it in front of Jin's parents. Of course Jin's parents accepted it well, they were actually happy to see their son could love someone they set up with him.

"Hyung, why don't you ever stay at my house again?" Jin approached Jungkook who was washing dishes in his kitchen, it was Saturday, the day they spent together all day.

"Why? Did you miss me?" Jin hugged Jungkook from behind and laid his head on Jungkook's back.

"Hmm, I miss sleeping with you"

"Jin.."

"Yeah, I know, I shouldn't talk about it, but I'm just telling the truth" Jungkook stopped washing the dishes, he rinsed his hands and closed the water tap.

"Why did you stop washing the dishes?" Jungkook turned around and looked at Jin.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jin said

"I love seeing you in this shirt"

"Is it because this is your shirt?"

"Yeah, and it looks good on you"

"This shirt is too big on my body so I'm not wearing my pants--"

"What?"

"Why?"

"Jin, why aren't you wearing your pants? Hurry up and go to your room and put your pants on" Jin just shook his head.

"Jin.."

"No, besides this shirt covers my thighs, why do I have to wear my pants?"

"Are you doing this on purpose to tease me?"

"Not really" Jin touched Jungkook's chest with his finger.

"Jin..stop"

"I want to watch a movie, I will wait for you on the sofa, finish your work and bring snacks for me" Jungkook just smiled nodding and he took his hand away from Jin, seeing Jin leave with only the clothes on his body made him horny, his smooth and white legs were clearly visible and that very beautiful.

"Aish! What do you think Jungkook? Don't do anything to him" Jungkook mumbled and continued washing the dishes.

After finishing his work in the kitchen, Jungkook approached Jin with a snack in his hand. Jin was lying on the sofa with a blanket covering half of his body.

"Come here, sit here" Jin patted the sofa near his head, when Jungkook sat down he immediately put his head on Jungkook's thigh.

"Where's your hand?" Jin said and Jungkook gave it, Jin brought Jin's hand to his chest, making it wrap around Jin's body.

"Your hands are cold"

"Because I finished washing the dishes"

"Hyung.."

"Hmm" Jin changed his position, he lay face up and looked at Jungkook.

"Have you ever made love before?"

"Huh? Why are you asking that?"

"I'm just curious"

"No, I've never done that"

"Me too, but Jimin said it tasted really good"

"Why did Jimin say that to you?"

"Because I asked him"

"Why do you ask that?"

"Because I want to know how it feels"

"Does after asking him you know how it feels?" Jin just shook his head and sat down then changed his sitting position facing Jungkook with the blanket open, showing his beautiful thighs.

"Jin.." Jungkook tried to take Jin's blanket to cover Jin's thighs but Jin quickly climbed onto Jungkook's lap and sat right on top of his junior.

"J-Jin.. what are you doing?"

"Aren't you curious how it feels hyung?"

"We've discussed this before and--"

"Yeah I know I promise I won't do it until I'm 20, but.. won't I be entering my legal age soon?"

"Jin, it's not like you.. aah fuckk.." Jungkook said the last word in a whisper.

"What? What did you say?"

"Jin stop moving your hips" Jungkook held Jin's hips with both hands.

"I feel something hyung" Jungkook just closed his eyes while biting his lip, until he heard Jin's whisper.

"Why are you closing your eyes hyumg? Why are you biting your lip? Do you like it?"

"Jin, please stop, I promised your parents I won't do anything to you"

"But they're not here, you know hyung? Taehyung used to always ask me to do this and I was scared, but it's weird when I ask you to do this, I feel like 'you have to give it to me' or.."

"Or what?"

"Open your eyes"

"No"

"Jungkook.. open your eyes" Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and Jin's face was very close to his.

"Or I'll give it to you" Jin kissed Jungkook's lips tenderly, wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and slowly moved his hips.

Jungkook couldn't hold himself back anymore, his hands that were on Jin's hips now dropped to touch Jin's smooth thighs. He touched it, stroked it gently and his hand pushed his shirt up.

"Jin--"

"Don't stop, I love your touch"

Jungkook's cold hands went deeper into Jin's shirt. Touching every curve of Jin's body. Through his underwear and onto Jin's back.

Their kiss was getting wilder, Jungkook started kissing Jin's neck and sucking it with one hand back down and slipped under his underwear, touched his ass and squeezed it.

"Ahh..Jungkook.." Jungkook stopped and pulled his head to look at Jin.

"Why did you stop? I like it"

"We won't do it now Jin"

"I know, we're not doing it, I want you to touch me"

"Jin.." Jungkook shook his head and when he wanted to take his hand out of Jin's ass, Jin held it.

"No.. please, I like it, I promise I won't ask for more, just touch me" Jin slowly let go of Jungkook's hand and Jungkook started squeezing Jin's ass again.

"You are so beautiful Jin"

"Really?" Slowly Jin's hand went down to Jungkook's shirt and pulled it up, then released it from Jungkook's body. He touched Jungkook's broad chest and down to his abs.

"You..you're so amazing" Jin raised his head and his eyes locked with Jungkook's.