Nineteen

Nineteen

It's been almost a month, Jin hasn't heard from Jungkook, his parents haven't said anything about Jungkook and when he'll be back. Of course it made Jin sad, at first he regretted what he did to Jungkook, kissing his lips in front of many people, of course it made Jin embarrassed and he also cursed himself for doing that.

He didn't know why he did it, but he let Jungkook do the same to him and the kiss was so comfortable.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" Jimin patted his shoulder and sat beside him and Yoongi sat across from Jimin.

"Nothing"

"Don't lie to me, hasn't he texted you yet? He hasn't called you yet?" Jin just shook his head.

"Are you guys talking about the old man?" Yoongi said.

"Yoon.. come on don't say that" Jimin glanced sharply at his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry baby, but is he really the person you're talking about?" Jimin nodded.

"Maybe he's busy, does he have a girlfriend? Or is he married?"

"I don't know, I don't care" Jin laid his head on the table, he started to think what if Jungkook won't come back because he already has a boyfriend there? What if Jungkook had forgotten the kiss?

"Ahhhh I hate myself" Jin mumbled.

"Why? Why do you hate yourself?" Jimin said.

"I'm waiting for something uncertain"

"Have you tried contacting him?" Jin raised his head and turned to Jimin, then shook his head.

"Jin.. you waited for him without doing anything, why didn't you contact him? If you want to talk to him why wait for him to call you?"

"But why should I contact him?"

"Then why should he contact you? You kissed him first but you didn't want to call him"

"WHAT?" Yoongi almost choked on his drink.

"Jimin! We promised not to talk about it again"

"I'm sorry, but you should also try Jin, call him"

"What if what Yoongi said is true? What if he already has a boyfriend?"

"You can ask him."

The time showed 4 pm, Jin went home with Jimin, they got off at the same bus stop and separated there.

Jin stepped heavily when he entered his house, he was bored because he was alone at home, his father worked and his mother was busy with her friends.

Jin lay on his bed, he kept thinking about Jimin's words. Why does his words always affect his mind? That sucks. Jin took his phone and looked for Jungkook's contact and called him. Jungkook didn't answer the phone, when Jin wanted to hang up the phone suddenly..

"Hello" finally Jin heard Jungkook's voice, his voice was like someone who just woke up.

"Jin.. hello.. are you there?"

"Hyung.."

"What's wrong Jin?"

"Am I bothering you?"

"Actually it's still 4 am here, but--"

"I'm sorry hyung, I forgot, I must have woken you up"

"But it's okay, how was your studies?"

"Hyung, sleep again, I'll call you later"

"Jin.."

"Hmm"

"It's okay, I'm glad you contacted me, how was your studies?"

"My studies? It's the same as usual, how about your work hyung?"

"Very tiring"

"Hmm, when are you coming back here?"

"About that.. I don't know when I'll be back there"

"Ah ok"

"What about Taehyung?"

"He has never contacted me after he was expelled from campus"

"good"

"Hyung, can I ask you something?"

"Of course"

"Why have you never contacted me? Do you have a boyfriend there?" Jungkook just chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Jin, I really want to contact you but I'm afraid to disturb your time and it's difficult for me to have a boyfriend, if my time here is only for work and work, I leave at 8 am and return to the apartment at 12 at night, that's what I've been doing all this time , but I'm glad you contacted me"

"I called you at the wrong time"

"It's okay, whenever you need me, just call me"

"And hyung.."

"Hmm"

"About that kiss.. I.. I'm sorry"

"You regret it?"

"I didn't mean it like that"

"Yeah I see what you mean, you don't need to think about it"

"But--"

"It's okay Jin, it's natural that you regret it, you always say I'm more suited to be your uncle"

"Hyung.."

"I'm so tired, if there's nothing else you want to say can I hang up the phone?"

"Yeah.."

"Okay, bye Jin"

"Bye hyung .." Jin hung up the phone and cursed himself again.

"You idiot Kim Seokjin!!!!! What did you say? Why did you even say that? He must think I regret it!"

He opened his phone and texted Jungkook

TO JUNGKOOK HYUNG:
Hyung, I didn't mean it like that, I don't regret it

FROM JUNGKOOK HYUNG:
I know