Cheating Scenario

Who couldn't cheat on you: Michael, Vincent, Lester, Thomas, Bubba, Chop-Top, Brahms, Billy Lenz,and Jason

Bo: You hummed happily as you finished wiping down the counters. You got into your car and fixed your hair. You drove and picked up some donuts and a card for Bo.

Once you had arrived you walked in but noticed Vincent and Lester looking upset. You tilted your head and Vincent pointed up the stairs. You walked up and found Bo in bed with some girl. You covered your mouth and ran off. Bo tried to chase after you but you started your car and sped off. He spammed your phone with calls and text but you blocked his number. You made a vow to never visit Ambrose again.

Hannibal: You had noticed Alana eyeballing Hannibal all night. You took a sip from your wine and watched carefully. You saw her walk up to her and hold his hand. You saw him wrap his arm around her waist. You started to feel sick and walked up to the two. Hannibal turned a bit pale but Alana just looked at you. You dumped your cup of wine on the both of them and quickly walked off. You moved to France to be far away from the two of them.

Billy: He stood you up on a date night. He said he was sick so you made soup and decided to surprise him. Once you got to his house you unlocked it with the key he gave you. Once you were inside you saw him on the couch getting sucked off by some girl. You threw the soup at him and got back into your car. After that you stopped talking to him at school.

Stu: He slept with Tatum behind your back. Sidney had told you and you merely dumped him and avoided him.

Nubbins: He fingered some girl he hitchhiked with. He couldn't hide it from you. You slapped him, collected your things, and left. Never looking back.

Tex: (felt my heart shatter writing this I love this man 😂 also fair warning: death) You had to deliver food to the gas station for Alfredo and Tex. You wrapped Tex's food up with a pretty ribbon and got dolled up for him. Once you arrived you noticed Tex was missing. You questioned Alfredo and he confessed. "He's behind the building.. some girl flirted and offered a blowjob and he couldn't resist." You felt your heart drop and tears form. You grabbed a knife and went behind the building. Sure enough there was Tex with a girl sucking him off. Tex's eyes widened and you snatched the girl by her hair and proceeded to stab her. Once you knew she was dead you turned to face Tex. "Don't fucking talk to me again you bastard." You threw the knife down and stormed off back home.

Chucky(Charles): You hummed happily as you unlocked the house door. You heard moaning coming from your room and you walked in. You saw his ex, Tiffany, on top of him. You glared at Charles and flicked him off. "Your dick was small anyways." You left cursing his name.