Adam Stanheight info

How you met: You were working as an apprentice to John when you met him. He was locked in the bathroom when you had stumbled upon him. You thought he was dead so you had touched his cheek only for you to feel it was still soft. His eyes fluttered open and at that moment you felt a change in heart.

Why they love you: You were his saviour. You convinced John to let him live. Of course you had the responsibility to look after him but you didn't mind. He loved you for changing your ways for him.

Their favorite activity to do with you: You managed to find his lost camera and he explained to you how it works. He had you pose for him and he would snap photos. To see your eyes light up when you saw them made him feel warm inside.

Chubby S/O: You're beautiful to him. Like a angel who's wings were cut off. Your body and personality is flawless to him no matter your size.

They get hurt: You opened your room door where you kept him to see him on the ground with a bleeding head. You quickly got to work to stop the bleeding and bandaged his head. "What happened?" "Some man walked in and just started hitting on me.." You knew exactly who it was. You're so dead Mark.

You get hurt: You held your side as you felt the warm blood deep through your shirt. You stumbled into your room and he quickly ran over. You pushed past him into the bathroom and tried to fix it. He grabbed the stuff from you and began to clean the stab and place bandages over it. "Some victim managed to break a shard of glass from their trap and waited for me." He leaned his head against yours and you looked down. "Don't let it get to you."

Someone Hurts you: You laid on the ground as you felt blood gush from your mouth. Mark picked you up and Amanda stayed by your side. You blacked out due to blood loss. Mark helped Amanda try to get you back to health. Somehow one of the victims over powered you and stomped your stomach. Adam came down to see what all the commotion was about and bolted to you as he saw your bloodied figure. Amanda reassured him you were going to be ok.

Run around the world: He would pull you into a kiss. He's glad to know he's the reason you've stayed halfway sane.

Walking in on you naked: You were getting changed out of your bloodied attire when the door opened. Adam froze and looked you up and down. He then leaned on the door frame and smirked at you. "You don't need a little bit of help do you?" You rolled your eyes and threw your pillow at him.

Walking in on him naked: You were going to ask him what he wanted to eat when you walked in. You noticed the scars that were on his body and you blushed. He's so.. I love him so much. "Did you need something babe?" "Oh sorry I'll ask when you get done."

Nicknames for you: Babe, Baby, Sexy

Nicknames for him: Babe, Baby

Pregnant Reaction: You sat on the toilet as you waited on the test to tell your results. You had been having all the signs pointing towards pregnancy but you wanted to confirm it. You watched as the test turned positive and you ran a hand through your hair. What is he going to think about this. You waited on him to get home when he noticed your mood looked upset. "Baby what's wrong?" You began to get teary eyed and showed him the test. He looked at you with wide eyes. "Are you sure?" You nodded and he dropped to his knees and started to kiss your belly. "Baby that's great news! I'm so happy!" He pulled you into his arms and kissed your head.

Cheating Scenario: You hummed as you unlocked your apartment. You saw him on another girl and you grew angry. Let's just say they both found themselves in John's newest trap.

Favorite food: He definitely loves Fastfood. Seeing it's quick and requires no work.

Type of Date: He loves bringing you to the park to bird watch. He lets you use his camera to make an attempt at taking pictures.