You wear their shirt

Michael: He was looking everywhere for his black short-sleeve. He saw you curled up in bed and decided to ask you. Once he approached you he noticed the black fabric around your torso. He took the blanket off of you to see his shirt. He sighed and covered you back up.

Bo: Bo had his face buried in your neck. Holding you protectively against his chest. He finally woke up and noticed his navy blue shirt hugging your body. He smirked and kissed your head.

Vincent: He was drying his hair off when he noticed one of his turtle necks were missing. He quickly searched to see you sipping coffee in only his shirt. He blushed and quickly went back into his room.

Lester: You had warned him about the hose when it splashed onto you. Sadly it was laundry day so you had no way of changing your shirt. Lester happily gave you his stained white one.

Hannibal: He noticed you wearing one of his button ups around the house. He raised a brow at your bare legs. What are your intentions my love.

Billy: He woke up to see you brushing your teeth. He looked at the shirt you were wearing and sighed. "(Y/n), this is the third shirt you have stolen from me."

Stu: Stu had made plans with Billy for the weekend. You began to miss him so you slid his long sleeve on and eventually fell asleep. Stu had came home to find you curled up in his shirt and died of cuteness.

Thomas: Seeing how much bigger he is means bigger shirts. You usually steal his shirts for sleep wear. He doesn't mind as long as you fold it and put it back up.

Bubba: He noticed you in his shirt and squealed with happiness. He thought it looked so good on you!

Nubbins: You had used his shirt seeing he thought it would be funny to spill coffee on yours. You groaned as you noticed the blood stains.

Chop-Top: He lets you use his shirts all the time actually! Just be prepared for it to smell like- yeah anyways.

Tex: You two already share things. You share nail polish and he'll let you borrow his shirts. Of course he finds you hella sexy in his clothes.

Brahms: He would be oddly confused on why you are wearing them. More an likely dusty and dirty.

Jason: Good luck finding a decent shirt.

Billy Lenz: He giggled as you slid on his green sweater. You smiled at the warmth and pecked his cheek. "Pretty piggy hehe!"

Chucky(Charles):" Give me my shit back."

John: When you would use his shirts he knew it was because you needed comfort. He will purposely spray them with his cologne so you can always feel like he's there. (When my dad goes to work I steal his cologne lmfao)

Amanda: You both steak each other's clothes. Her shirts are cozy and cute. Of course she adores seeing you in them.

Mark: He'll run his hand from your ankle to your thigh. He admires his shirts on you.

Logan: He rubbed his eyes as he went downstairs for breakfast before work. He saw you pouring orange juice but that isn't what caught his attention. It was you wearing his shirt. He felt a small smile tug at his lips.