If You Died

Michael: He would honestly go back to his old ways. He lost his will of life. He lost his heart.

Bo: Bo would more than likely turn sour. His heart would become stone. He wouldn't be the same flirty man he use to be.

Vincent: Would fall into a deep depression. Not even his siblings can help him out.

Lester: Lester would probably go crazy without you. You were the one person keeping him clean, happy, fed, and loved.

Hannibal: His killings would be more frequent. His anguish and sadness getting the best of him.

Billy: He would become deeply depressed to the point he won't leave his house. Stu would bring him groceries and other things.

Stu: Just like Billy's

Thomas: Thomas would be more violent. You were the one person keeping him calm.

Bubba: Bubba would be confused and sad you are no longer there.

Nubbins: "Can I have her blood?"

Chop-Top: He would be a bit depressed. You were the only gal that ever loved him.

Tex: He would die if you died. You are his other half. He couldn't take the pain of you not being there anymore.

Brahms: Due to him already being left once he would go back to being in the walls.

Jason: Jason would take to killing more as an outlet. Putting his pain on others.

Billy Lenz: Billy would do his prank calls but at night, when you were there to comfort him is where he would break down.

Chucky(Charles): He would just turn you into a doll just so he can still be an asshole. "Take till death do us part and shove it up your ass."

John: Depending on your cause of death he might plan out the most brutalist trap anyone has ever seen.

Amanda: She would go crazy and resort to killing more. You kept her halfway sane.

Mark: He would have no will to stay halfway good. Full on murderer.

Logan: His heart would completely shatter seeing he already lost his first wife.

Daniel: He would feel lost and depressed. He's already witnessed too much death in his life.

Adam: He would get addicted to cigarettes and alcohol again.

Lawrence: He would fall into deep depression.