Chapter 1: Meeting the Human Dragon

In the town Harujion on a train there is a young man with short white hair had his eyes closed and arms folded wearing a black and orange outfit with an earring.

As a train staff member approached the white haired young man to touch him only for the young man to open his eyes showing his crimson red eyes.

"Sorry to have woken you up sir" the staff member said.

"I wasnt asleep at all simply training that's all" the white haired young man said which made the staff member look at the young man weirdly.

"W-well I just came to inform you that we have arrived at the town of Harujion" the staff member said as the young man had stood up.

"Alright then" the young man said as he had looked over at a blue cat sitting next to a pink haired teenage boy wearing a scale like scarf.

"Hey you two wake up we are here if you don't you'll find yourself going through more motion sickness" the young white haired man said.

Immediately the pink haired boy had rushed out of the train and out infront of a dumpster and thrown up what ever he had eaten.

As the white haired man simply had shook his head in annoyance.

"Natsu if your ever gonna become an S class mage you need to get over this motion sickness" the white haired young man said.

As this pink haired teenage boy being Natsu a lean, muscular young man of average height with a slightly tan skin tone, black eyes, spiky pink-colored hair, and has abnormal sharp canines.

"Well he's always been like this since he was younger" a blue cat said.

This being happy who is a small blue cat with a white stomach. He has a rectangular head, with pink ears, big black eyes with small, thin eyebrows, and light blue cheek marks near to his tiny whiskers two on each side of his face.