Chapter 5: A small breez

Yato now was simply sitting in his chair across and away from Natsu, Gray, Erza and Lucy who were all talking to each other.

While they were talking Yato could already sense that there was somebody with ill intent on the train.

For now he simply had his eyes closed and had his arms crossed after which he had began doing some "Image Training".

While doing so he waited after doing so he could feel as the train came to a stop once it did so Erza, Lucy, and Gray had gotten off of the car.

Forgetting about Natsu who Erza had knocked clean out due to his motion sickness she knocked him out.

As the train began moving again Yato had simply then could sense that a person was now sitting infront of Natsu.

With a young man with that of average height and weight with black eyes and black hair which he ties in a short, spiky ponytail. With him also wearing a white shirt with a high collar and an intricate symbol on its back over a plain, dark red undershirt.

 With him also wearing a white shirt with a high collar and an intricate symbol on its back over a plain, dark red undershirt

Yato had listened as this man began talking and as soon as he mentioned Mirajane name something happend.

As the glass window next to Yato had began to crack a bit next to him as he had then calmed down and began listening more.

With Kageyama then kicked Natsu clean in his face and then made a

At which then before Natsu could even do anything his eyes went wide as he had had saw who was behind of him

"What are you looking a-?!" Kageyama didn't get to even finish what he was saying as he had saw a white haired brown skinned tall man behind him looking down at him.

Kageyama went to use his magic that magic being that of "Shadow Magic" that being he can use his magic to bend his shadow to any form to suit his needs, and can also merge with a persons shadow and the shadow of others, which provides a stealthy method of transportation.

"Knuckle Shadow!" Kageyama yelled out as he had then used his magic to shapes his shadow into fists that went at Yato.

This being that of a suprise attack only to have Yato still easily dodge without any effort catching Kageyama off guard as then the white hiared young man simply then rush towards the shadow magic user.