Chapter 23: The Return Of The She Devil

(No POV)

Currently right now in Magnolia town, unknown to the people and residents currently right now a situation was happing and what is currently happing is "The Fairy Tail Battle" which is a battle between friends to determine the strongest, and the battle to prevent Laxus from taking over the guild.

Which through the use of Freed's Enchantments, that, to keep the game from ending, he has activated the Thunder Palace, which will activate in an hour and ten minutes. This orbs of lighting magic can be taken down but that of Organic Link Magic cast on the orbs, which makes everyone who attacks them feel the blow as well.

Meaning anyone who tries to take down or destroy one of these orbs of lighting magic will be struck with lighting, which meant that they were in a trap.

While Makarov due to all of the stress at his old age had a heart attack, now he's in the infirmary at bed rest and currently now inside of the guild Levy works to decipher the Rune Magic in order to nullify the barrier.

At the same time some time some fights haven been happening but the one that truly caught some off guard was Lucy fighting Bickslow which she had won.

Now all that is left to put all of this to deal with Laxus and Freed then the Thunder Palace, with Yato wanting to be the one to deal with the blonde haired lighting and give him the ass kicking of a life time.

Still Yato simply now is in a meditative stance on a table and doing some image training, getting ready and waiting and preparing because, once Levy deciphers the Rune Magic he's going to head out and find Laxus and end this games.

Even though he isn't showing it but Yato is actually happy, since the last time they fought it took both Master Makarov and Gildarts to stop the white haired Martial artist from nearly sending Laxus to his grave early.

As Gildarts Clive is known for being one of the Fairy Tail Guild's S-Class Mages, its Ace, its most famous Mage at one time. While also being so strong, to the point where he is able to go toe to toe with Yato for a total for three days without even needing a break. Of course this was for sparing, still it would be far different if the two actually were fighting all out and going for lethal blows that would be something else.

Still it wasn't that moment anymore, Laxus has crossed the line and this time and neither Makarov or Gildarts is here so this time Yato isn't going to show the lighting magic user any mercy.

Outside of the guild Mirajane now could be seen making her way around town, helping members of the guild who were injured the best she could and quickly found her brother Elfman who was injured.

"Elfman!" Mirajane cried out as she quickly went over to her brother.

"B....Big sis" Elfman said.

"These wounds are terrible" Mirajane said as she looked over her brothers wounds as she began tearing up.

"Th...Thank God your back to normal..." Elfman said.

"I'm sorry Elfman....! I'm so sorry!" Mirajane cried.

"What've you got to apologize for?" Elfman asked Mirajane.

"Back then with Phantom....and this time, too I couldn't do anything....and you got hurt..." Mirajane said as she is now crying.

"You don't have to do anything big sis, once this stupid fight is over and done with, you just greet everyone with a smile, that's more then enough. Trust me, your not useless or weak trust me Yato told me that your are the farthest thing from a weak woman...." Elfman said to Mirajane who had wiped her tears away.

"Thank you....let me help you up" Mirajane said.

"No....I got i-?!" Elfman didn't even get the chance to finish as to his surprise, Mirajane had easily helped him with zero to no effort or difficulty lifted him up and began walking off and away.