Chapter 2: Welcome to the Guild

The train now came to a stop as it finally arrived in Magnolia.

"Natsu, Lucy, Happy wake up or I'll just leave you on the train again" Yato said as he had gotten up and began leaving the train which quickly the others woke up and grabbed their bags.

"It's good to be back home!" Natsu yelled excited.

"Wow this is the town of Magnolia I've heard so much about this place" Lucy said as the town of Magnolia having a population of that of sixty thousand people and is a merchant city that has been prosperous in Magic since the ancient era. Such reputation was supported by the fact that the town is the home of the fairy tail guild.

Magnolia is located in the center of the southeastern part of Fiore, with the sea and Hargeon town and has a very big area.

So the town was very beautiful.

(Timeskip)

Yato with Natsu, Happy, and Lucy following behind as they had arrived infront of the guild.

Which Lucy was amazed by.

"Yep this is the guild but I suggest that you keep your head down when the craziness starts I'm gonna go and get some food" Yato said as he walked inside ahead of the three

"Wait what do you mean by craziness?!" Lucy asked but Yato didn't give he an answear as he had walked foward since he was very hungry.

As Natsu, Lucy, and Happy walked inside of the guild which is gonna be the blonde hair girls first time into a guild.

Which a guild is a type of organization characterised by a member base and common trade. The purpose of a guild is to obtain and disseminate job requests to the members of the guild.

There are three different types of Guilds: Legal, Dark, and Independent. A Legal Guild is one that has been approved and registered by the Magic Council. A Dark guild is one that has not been approved by the Magic Council and is treated as a criminal organization.

An Independent Guild is one that is not approved by the Magic Council, but at the same time is not considered a criminal organization.

Aside from Magic Guilds, there are variety of other guilds, such as merchant, mercenary, treasure hunter, and even bandit guilds.