Chapter 22: Festival Turned To Games

A week has now passed, which now it is the harvest festival that is an event held in Magnolia Town. It is hosted by the fairy tail guild and it occurs once a year starting on October 15th.

It also hoses the "Miss Fairy Tail Contest" which is a beauty contest among all the women of Fairy Tail. The winner of the contest gets a reward of half a million Jewels which is also none for having the best performances but at the end ever since a couple of years back there is an ending event.

This ending event being that of Yato against any number of people, which anyone who is able to defeat him wins that of over fifty million Jewels. This ending event being made once the snow white haired became an S rank mage and had entered in the town square with a stack of cash declaring anyone who can beat him will win the money and this started the who event.

(Timeskip Yato POV)

Both me and Mirajane are now returning back from a quest, as more and more we've been doing more quest together.

Which in reality, Mirajane had just joined me more and more even though she doesn't fight but she is there to help out here and there with something.

Yet over the time I've noticed how more and more of Mirajane true magic began leaking out, as she was once known as "The Demon" a nickname she gained this name from her great usage of "Take Over" magic. The particular form she employs shares the name of her signature spell "Satan Soul".

Which This magic "Satan Soul" it is a form of Magic allows the user to "Take Over" the powers and forms of different demons. These forms give the user a variety of different abilities such as flight, enhanced speed, strength, reflexes and more.

In these forms Mirajane is even able to keep up with me in a full on fight, which we have only spared with one another in training magic but we haven't even spared in a quick minute but still we work out with one another.

Yet as we were about to enter the guild hall which seemed to be very crowed for the contest, I had then quickly came to a stop and I had then felt something off and usually I'm right about something being off all the time.

"Hey Yato are you okay?" Mirajane asked me.

"No I'm not, something is off here do me a favor just have your guard up and don't tell anyone else we don't wanna cause panic, I'll talk to the old man just act like nothing happing okay" I said to Mirajane who gave me a nod agreeing with me.

As the two of us went into the guild heading over to the group of people gathered.

"Well I'm heading on stage, I suggest you watch what I do" Mirajane said to me as she is also participating in the "Miss Fairy Tail Contest" which many female members of fairy tail are participating.

While I had went over to the Makarov who could be seen sitting at a table.

"Oh hey there Yato, anything happening with you?" Makarov asked me.

"Nothing is wrong with me old man, still listen to me I feel something is off and we both know that my nose never lies to me so keep your guard up" I said to Makarov.

"What do you think it is?" Makarov asked me.

"I don't know, just keep your guard up" I said to the old guild master who gave a nod of his head, while I had then went over to the side of the bar at which I had then sat down and ordered my usual meal.