Chapter 19: The Battle Between Four

Yato and Lucas within just a few seconds, could now be seen back to back fighting against more of the guards who seemed as if they came in waves.

As Yato had dodged an incoming sword slash, countering with his own clean and swift fist to the face of the guard who swung his sword.

While Lucas had quickly landed a swift blow to that of another guard wielding that of a iron shield, with his fist going clean through it as he grabbed onto the guard and tossed him to the side.

With both Yato and Lucas just taking down guards left and right, as they were know that the mission has officially started.

As underneath them in the sewers, the other team could currently now be seen running down the sewer system.

With Sora, Niia, Mirajane, and Oliva with some more people we're heading towards the water well that was located in the hidden part of then garden.

As they had gotten the old blueprints of the castle, so now they had made it to where the old water well is.

"Ok then everyone you know the mission, get to the interior of the royal throne room, get Niia to the sword" Sora said which everyone nodded their head.

"Oliva you stick by my side, you understand?" Sora questioned her son which he had nodded his head.

As the reason for Oliva coming is because, if this doesn't work he wanted to spend the very last moments with his friend incase it doesn't make it.

"You ready to save the kingdom, Niia?" Mirajane asked Niia who nodded her head at which she had then, hugged her.

"Thank you for being in my life, big sis" Niia said to Mirajane who had hugged her back.

"Me to but this won't be the last time, it's going to work and we can have all the fun you want once we finish" Mirajane said as she smiled at the young girl.

"Ok then, let's go and do this ladies and gentlemen to end this war!" Sora said as she had then took out that of a flare gun and aimed it at the top of the open and uncovered well.

Which once this flare goes up into the air, it will signal the other hidden memebers of the revolutionary army to come out of hiding and fight back.

So Sora had then pulled the trigger, which then the flare had went off and through the well and into the air which it then went off exploding in the air.

This had signaled for all of the hidden, revolutionary memebers to come out of hiding to come out and start fighting.

With this signal flare light shining so bright, it had shinned onto the other districts.

(Above Ground)

Both Yato and Lucas had saw this, flare go off and at which then as more guards came towards them, at which then some people from nearby shops had jumped out of their stand shops welding weapons.

This not even stopping at store shop owners as both men and woman practically, everywhere had jumped out of their homes with various types of weapons.

Showing how the people truly have had it with the government, as today was nothing but a great day as all of the leaders of each district gathered in the castle for a meeting.

Yato had just grinned, seeing the people fight back and wanting their freedom back to finally over through this current government.

As not only are the memebers of the revolutionary army are fighting, but even the citizens as well all of them fighting back.

At which then Yato, had felt something approaching him at quick speeds even whilst being fighting in a crowd.

"Get down!" Yato yelled at Lucas, as the two had ducked down at which then that of two figures had landed.