Chapter 16: Pending issues

I reviewed the information about Meadow, sitting on the edge of the bed. The paper said that she had escaped too, like me. There were also some data, such as her weight, height, and approximate age, and they didn't know why she looked more like a human than an evolved girl. Apparently, they hadn't gotten to know about our transition stage.

Max had also found another document about me, where they stated they found me again, just about four days after Meadow escaped. That soon? Maybe it wasn't hard for them to find me because of the chip.

I had to get rid of that chip. As far as I knew, a scanner couldn't detect it, but I was going to try.

Rosy's delicate hands slid down my chest, and she hugged me from behind, sitting on the mattress. She kissed my cheek and went down to my neck. I smiled, enduring the tickles that produced me.

I kissed her forehead, put the papers aside, and took her chin to continue kissing her. She let out a soft laugh.

"I have a tracking chip," I murmured, "I'd like it removed," I whispered.

"Sure. Where do you have it?"

"I don't know."

She arched an eyebrow.

"Looks like I'll have to look for it."

She smiled widely. I always liked seeing her pretty face shining in happiness. She tugged at my shoulders, pulling me back and making me lie down. Then she straddled me, allowing me to enjoy seeing her like this, making me hers someway. I was fascinated. She drove me crazy. Her hands ran over my chest, making me shiver with the now-sweet electricity.

"Maybe it's here," she said with a smile and grabbed the top buttons of my shirt, undoing them. "You should take your clothes off."

I took her slender waist and sat nose-to-nose with her.

"I changed my mind. Let me admire you a while longer," I whispered as I slid the tip of my nose down her cheek until it was buried in her neck.

If she took my clothes off, I would feel embarrassed again, and I didn't want to ruin the moment.

"Max must know where they put them." She laughed lightly and sweetly. "But I want to examine you first..."

"Fine. You'll check me again if he doesn't find it."

She bit my chin, and her hand ran over my skin. I took it and played with her fingers. Her hand was small, pretty, and delicate, while mine was rough, and had those nails that grew pointed like claws, although not curved like those of other animals, perhaps because, in part, we were still human.

She kissed me, and I enjoyed her mouth again. She gently went to my left cheek, down my neck, and then to my collarbone. The electricity coursed through me with every touch of her soft lips, and I could feel myself getting used to it. She stopped by my shoulder, and I realized that she was looking at my mark.

"I have number seven marked there, remember?" I explained. "I don't know how to erase it. You said there was a method."

"Oh yeah. With a laser treatment."

"Knowing that relieves me. Those numbers are marks left by those...." I held back the insult. I shouldn't talk like that, much less in front of my beautiful lady. I should try to change.

I sighed heavily and let myself fall. I was looking at the ceiling.

"All good?"

"Will you come with me to the training ground?"

"Sure," she said happily.

She was looking at me. I felt her devouring me with her eyes as she caressed my chest. I felt that touching and kissing connected us in a very unique and special way. Seeing her like this made me happy too.