Chapter 32: Enjoy the calm

Rosy's POV

His warm body against my back, his arms around me, the sound of the rain falling outside in the night that had already begun. I couldn't be happier. After the passionate scene in the bathroom and learning more about each other, we fell exhausted in bed. Only hunger had woken me up.

I moved slowly to leave the bed, only to snack on something to return soon with him. He let out a low growl, tightening his grip around me, and his hand took hold of one of my breasts. I chuckled. I could feel all his masculine shapes, and now this. I was exploding with happiness... but also with hunger. I took his arm, pulling it back slowly, slipped, and managed to get out, not from the bed but from his sweet embrace.

He was so strong and passionate. The little scratches he had made me were felt just with any movement I made. I loved it.

I watched him for a couple of minutes. He looked so beautiful and calm. That athletic and toned body because of his genes. He slept like a lion, a golden cat. My cat. I had made him a man, and he made me a woman, definitively. I didn't resist and approached him to kiss those desirable, manly lips that drove me crazy.

To my surprise, he woke up, kissing me back. He smiled in that seductive way, took my waist, and brought me to his body. A second after, I was under him. I bit his lower lip, curling up against him.

"My whole body pulses remembering what we did," he purred.

"Mmm, mine too," I gasped as I caressed that perfect back.

My stomach growled, wanting to join in the dialogue, and I burst out laughing. When I realized it, Acrux was watching me with a sweet smile.

"Hungry, my curly girl?"

"Yes, my sexy cat."

His soft laughter, kisses, and feline purring around my neck filled me with joy.

"While we eat, you will explain exactly what sexy means and the vocabulary you promised me."

I touched his upper lip.

"First, let me out of your hot prison."

He turned, taking me with him, and I ended up on top. He put his hands under his head and smirked.

"Done."

"Holy mother of God. How sexy you are," I said, completely gawking.

He chuckled softly and sat up nose to nose with me.

"You're going to spoil me. Is that a compliment?"

"It can be. One that only I can use," I clarified. "Also, prepare your wild pride so that it feeds on all the compliments you have inspired me."

"Wild pride?"

"Your male ego. The one who gets happy when you're making me enjoy," I purred, running my index finger along his jaw. He showed a sensual smile. "The one who wants to hear more when I tell you how sexy and handsome you are. The one who celebrates when you beat another one in some test..."

"I hadn't thought of it that way. I know of our pride as a species, but not another."

I kissed his cheek and suddenly smiled.

"I love you like that. For a moment, I imagined that if you were human, you would be something like a rocker or those men who drive thousands of women crazy. I can see you on a linear motorcycle, with a black jacket, jeans, and dark glasses," I laughed.

"What?" He laughed, confused. My stomach also said its part. "Uhm, he doesn't want to wait any longer for food," he said, pointing at it, "and mine is about to join him."