Bonus chapter 1: Reinvention

Rosy's POV

I enjoyed the sea sound while putting on a very sexy and beautiful navy blue bikini. I went out, and Acrux was left with his mouth open. I hadn't stalked him in underwear since he deactivated his chip and messed up his memories again, so it was like the first time he'd seen me like this. It had only been a few months since we were dating again.

Sirius ran to cover Marien, which amused me. Our boys were dressed. Walking half-naked was practically a sin for everyone in their society. While they were fixing their problems, I went to my surprised EH.

"Let's Play?"

He swallowed hard and nodded. I smiled happily and pulled him to the shore.

"Wait, the water..."

"Take off your clothes like me."

With some hesitation, he took off his shirt.

"This is so weird."

I slid my hands down his chest feeling how his skin reacted to my touch. I took my hands down and unbuttoned his pants. He stopped me looking to the sides and then smiling nervously and embarrassed. He had blushed.

"What will they say if I stay in my underwear?"

"Well," I kissed his chest, "it can be said that I'm in my underwear too. Are you going to let me be like this all by myself?" I pouted.

His expression became determined, and he lowered his pants, staying with black underwear, showing off his sensual body. I bit my lip and pulled the elastic of the garment, causing him to blush again and take my hand as he moved forward to prevent me from undressing him.

I laughed, walked away, and splashed water on him. He came, and although I splashed water on him again and tried to run away, he caught me from behind, surrounding my waist and pressing me against his body.

"Naughty," he purred.

The water was up to our hips already. I splashed water behind me. He released me and sprayed me back. I laughed, and he did too. Something seemed to catch his attention on some nearby rocks. He advanced and took my hand to go with him.

The big rocks were on the shore, and the sea broke on them. There were a few holes with algae and small mollusks. I saw a sea urchin.

"Uh. That one shouldn't be out to sea," I commented.

"I can return it..."

"But it might sting you."

He looked at a rock and got closer. Suddenly, a huge crab with raised claws came from its base, and I jumped after screaming. We ran a few feet away and stood still.

"He's mean!" I complained.

"He dares to face us even though we're bigger..."

The crab started chasing us again, and we shot off.

I stumbled, and he hugged me, unable to stop my fall. I fell on his body, and a wave crashed against us.

We sat up right away and ended up laughing. I wiped my eyes though they stung a bit because of the salt. I felt his caresses and his hands helping me.

"Let's go get rinsed."

"Later." I kissed him, being so close and not being able to resist.

His delicious lips and the sea salt made me lose myself. I kissed him until he no longer tasted salty. I had sat on him, surrounding his waist with my legs. His hands ran through my thighs, and I bit his lip.

"Hey." He stopped, moving a few millimeters away. "They're going to see us."

I gave him a loud kiss.

"We're far away. I don't think it matters..."

I returned to devour his mouth, stirring against him, aware that I was beginning to wreak havoc on a specific part of his body. He smiled, pulling away again.

"I don't know why I suspect you know what you're doing."

"What I do?" I asked, brushing his lips with mine and taking my hand down his chest.

He stopped me when I got to his lower belly, flashing a hot smile without meaning to.

"I can let you explore me, but not here," he insisted, keeping his cute blush. "There's something I won't be able to hide if you..."

"Oh yeah?" I gasped against his mouth, stirring again. He gasped and closed his eyes for a few seconds, obviously trying to control himself. I chuckled and kissed the tip of his nose. "Let's go then," I said, releasing him.

We stood up. He snorted and smiled silently, shaking his head.

"You're going to kill me, curly girl."

After getting dressed, we said goodbye to our friends, and he took me to his house. It wasn't far away, and it was in front of her mother's since he spent his days with her after work, when I wasn't there, and even when I was. He wanted to visit her, and we helped her with anything.

But not tonight. He was going to lend me his shower, so I headed over there, unbuttoned my blouse, smiled innocently, and went inside. I turned to close the door and found him leaning against the frame, studying me intensely with those feline eyes. He walked towards me until I had to look up to see his face. In his look, there was so much feeling that it seeped into me.

"Will you allow me to explore and love you without clothes?" He asked, making me vibrate with his beautiful deep, and soft voice.

My heartbeat skyrocketed.

"Do you really want to?"

He smiled sensually, taking my chin.

"I really want to," he whispered, leaning in and kissing me. "Or you're going to deny that you've been provoking me," he added with a mischievous smile.

I hung onto his body, and our kiss became more passionate. We bathed together under caresses and kisses, getting rid of the saltiness of the sea, and in his bed, we made love for the second-first time, reinventing our love, rewriting it in our lives.

***