Chapter 37: My hot boyfriend - Epilogue

Rosy's POV

Soon the other evolved men also returned to where they belonged after removing those chips without risk.

I spent the days with my cat in his cozy town before I had to start studying. Meadow found her parents and stopped looking lonely and sad... She stopped wanting to bother, with the help of the new joy of having seen her family and that they encouraged her not to look at Acrux anymore because he was already 'taken,' 'dirty,' and things like that. It bothered me that they thought that, but at least she was happier, and my conscience stopped recriminating me.

After a few days, we visited Sirius and Marien, who were in another town. Acrux decided to go live there with his mother, so we would be close to all our friends and acquaintances and also to the capital, where I would study. Moving was not hard. With the help of Max's trucks, even Yellow the bird had a good trip.

Before I had to lock myself up in a university, I enjoyed the countryside with my Acrux, chasing chickens, harvesting fruits, getting along with cows and horses... and seeing him as a kind of ultra-sexy cowboy. Phew!

His mother taught us both, knowing that in some strange way, we were a couple, and although he did not remember, he repeated to me several times that he was feeling something nice for me, earning little kisses from me, those that made him laugh.

I finally started studying, and all of it became part of weekends and vacations. Months went by like this...

***

I left class, sad because I couldn't see my golden cat.

"We're going to meet to work on the project this weekend," a classmate reminded me.

"Yes," I said, discouraged.

"Don't worry; we'll finish it before the deadline."

I sighed.

"Yes."

"See you later."

She went the other way. I had already told Acrux the day before that I wouldn't go to his town because of that project. He replied that there was no problem, but he no longer responded after that.

I walked a bit further and noticed some restless students. I got to the campus exit and smiled.

I saw Acrux with his arms folded, leaning against the black car he had been given a long time ago and drawing the students' attention, especially the women. He brought them crazy, and I understood them. He was exotic, with that grace and elegance of a predator, mixed with a sexy and hot man like the color of his hypnotic feline eyes. The evolved people were hardly seen among humans, but it was already known that we could coexist because they didn't were the beasts that the government made us believe. They attracted more curiosity to their species.

He was already smiling at one girl who had said something to him. I snorted. If he didn't understand their hints, he would smile or play along until he understood and ended up rejecting them, leaving them wanting, without even letting them touch him.

He came to catch up with me, and I quickened my pace.

Why was he rejecting them? Easy. He was my boyfriend.

I jumped, wrapping him with arms and legs, eliciting one of his short soft laughs.

"Hello, curly girl," he purred.

I kissed him eagerly and needily, once again enjoying those manly and delicious lips. He would accompany me all weekend. I couldn't be happier.

The nightmares stopped bothering him over time. He gave me our second first kiss before I came to the capital. He left his tattoos, although the number seven became part of a beautiful and stylized R for Rosy. He was right that day. Little by little, it didn't take him long to remember me. Although he still didn't do it completely, he loved me, had chosen me again, and didn't walk away from me, just as he promised.

The End

***

Thank you so much for reading this story! I will continue with a couple of bonus chapters! So don't leave yet hehehe. Thank you!

 Thank you!