New ghouls at school

3rd person POV

(Monday)

"Uhm, what do you wanna know?" The voice asked with a laugh. A book opened up, showing the famous school known as Monster High. "First week at Monster High? Loved it, hated it. Everything was new, including me. I was about to turn 16. Yeah, 16 days old."

Two ghouls walked towards the school, one had black hair with white streaks, she had a blue eye on the right and a yellow one on the left. Her whole body had stitches, meaning she was put together. She also had red lips and awesome fashion sense.

The other ghoul had soft black wings on her back, h/c hair, l/c lips, some fangs, e/c eyes and her whole body was a light red color, and she had tiny black horns on her head, just like her father, but his are much bigger. She also had wonderful fashion sense, well, it was obvious since she is also royalty, just like Cleo De Nile.

"And, all I knew about high school was what I read in magazines, and from my friend y/n. She's transferred a bunch so she knows all about being new. And this is her first time here too, at least I'm not alone. Anyways, I was dying to belong, really charged up. But inside I felt like I was about to face an angry mob. According to the magazines and blogs, I'm talking seventween, issue seven, page 3. It was vital to make an awesome first impression."

Both ghouls entered the school but the one with two colored hair stopped making her friend stop as well, looking at her in confusion.

"Hey, sup monster... high." The ghoul yelled making her friend shake her head with a tiny smile. Everyone stared at the two of them with confusion. "I'm Frankie. Frankie Stein?" She introduced herself.

Everyone shrugged her introduction off and walked away. Frankie's friend giggled at her and pulled her towards their first class.

"Come on, ghoul. We're gonna be late." Her friend said.

Frankie rolled her at at her but followed her nonetheless. "Yeah, yeah. I should've listened to your warning about that page, y/n." Frankie told her.

"You should know from the 16 days you were born that I'm always right." Y/n told Frankie smugly, the two laughed and walked into their class.

"Yeah, that was fab. Voltagious fail. Thank you issue seven, as if I can just walk in and knock them dead. This was going to be harsher than I thought. It was like I had death breath. A disembodied spirit, cursed to spend all high school as... no, y/n is with me, I'll be fine."

...

(Tuesday)

Y/n and Frankie walked towards their first class together. "Yesterday was just the first day, I'm sure we'll make friends soon. Don't think about it too much." Y/n reassured her friend.

Frankie smiled at her and nodded a bit as they both entered the class. A boy with snake for hair, sunglasses and a well structured face passed bu the two.

"Hey, wassup?" He greeted them while walking to his desk. The two waved at him until a zombie bumped into Frankie, making her drop her books.

Frankie sighed in annoyance and bent down to grab her books, y/n started helping her. "Meet at 2 o'clock, at the café? That is 2 o negative." We heard someone say.

"Agh." Another voice said.

"No, no, no. I couldn't possibly fit them in-." The first voice stopped talking once she tripped over Frankie. She slowly turned to look at the two once they've finished picking up the books from the floor. "New girl, are you among the living?" She spat out making y/n glare at her.