Scaris the city of frights (Part 4)

3rd person POV

Ghoulius smiled as he played an accordion while his little skeleton monkey danced. Monsters awed at the sight and threw some money in the hat the monkey had.

"Come on, you guys, can we go sit down somewhere?" Toralei whined as they passed by the preforming Ghoulius.

"It's only been three blocks. Don't be such a kitten!" Cleo scoffed at her as the rest continued to walk away.

Toralei meowed tiredly but proceeded to follow the group. Y/n sighed longingly as she passed by some couples at a cafe. She wished she could at least spend one minute with Claws, or at least hear how he's doing. But he's been rejecting her calls.

...

Frankie sighed dreamily as she watched a couple being all lovey dovey. She then turned her head to look at Rochelle who was coming her way.

"Well, what'd the owner say?" She asked her with a smile.

Rochelle sat down next to the ghoul and sighed hopelessly. "Garrett used to come here every morning. One day he told the owner that he would not be coming in any longer." She explained with some confusion.

"But why?" Frankie asked while raising her brow.

"Garrett did not say, exactly. Only that he was very excited about a great opportunity." Rochelle informed.

"Opportunity?" Frankie repeated as she chuckled. "Vague much?" She asked while shaking her head.

"The last place he knows of that anybody saw Garrett was down by the river making his drawings." Rochelle informed as she got up and beckoned Frankie to follow her.

...

"Mais oui, my captive creator, your time has come, mon ami." Moanatella told the monster that was locked up in a room down in the catacombs. "These new ghouls are good, as good as you were, before you lost it." She scowled while looking at the designs in her hand. She spit on the ground as she glared at the monster behind the bars.

"And one of them will replace you as my ghost designer. Consider yourself fired!" She cackled while walking away. The monster inside the room lowered their head as the camera panned towards a skeleton in a room next to him.

...

"Hey, man, thanks for coming. I... I know I'm being a little dogged about this, but I just cant stand the thought of Draculaura in Scaris without me." Clawd sighed sadly as he looked at Deuce. They were currently on a plane, heading straight to Scaris.

"No prob, that's what best bro's are for." Deuce smirked at him. "Besides, I know Cleo's probably dying without me." He smugly said while slicking his snake hair back.

"Thanks for coming too, Heath. Even though I totally told you not to." Clawd deadpanned as he laid back in his chair with annoyance.

"You kiddin'? A chance to miss some school? I'm there, brosefus." Heath smiled as he leaned his chair back, accidentally hitting the monster behind him. The monster yelped then glared down at the fire-y boy. Heath smiled nervously up at him.

...

"In fashion, styles come and they go." Madame lectured the three monsters. "May I present to you the most famous hunchback in all of Scaris." She said while revealing a man with a hunchback. "Modo! He is fashion's King of Fools." She explained while showing different drawings of Modo. "Your assignment is to give my friend here a fashion makeover. You are to sketch out an outfit that fits his on-to-go lifestyle." She informed the three. "It needs to be versatile. Something he can wear to an ultra-posh feast, or just hanging out ringing a bell."