Frights, Camera, Action! (Part 1)

Y/n POV

I smiled as I watched the new Vampire Majesty boovie. Everyone at school was here, too. Since it is a new movie.

I ate some popcorn as I watched the boovie with anticipation. But my attention soon diverted to Manny, since he was trying to get to his seat. Everyone groaned, telling him to move. And at that, I frowned.

"Sorry. Excuse me. Coming through." Manny apologized as he quickly sat down.

"Oh!" The princess in the movie exclaimed as she walked down the stairs dramatically. "I am not brave enough to be your Queen, but the heart tells me I must." She walked further down the stairs. I heard Draculaura scoff at her words making me turn to look at her confused. "I am afraid to claim my throne! But I am not afraid to reveal my affections for you. Well, one of you." She confessed while looking at the two handsome vampire guys at the end of the staircase.

They both went down on one knee, smiling at the Princess with love. "Be with me, Princess, and my chiseled chin, not Edweird." Alucard smirked while rubbing his chin.

"No, Princess, forget Alucard, be with me and my dazzling dimples." Edweird spoke with a cute grin. I dopily smiled as I stared at Edweird. From the corner of my eye, I saw Claws frown making me chuckle silently at his jealousy.

"Relax, wolfy, it's just a boovie." I reassured my boyfriend while leaning in and giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

He relaxed at this and nodded, having a blush of embarrassment coat his cheeks.

"Oh! Her Majesty and Alucard will make such a regal couple." A vampire servant swooned while smiling at Alucard.

Her companion did not like the idea, though. "Try dusting your eyes. Edweird is the clear choice for her." She corrected. And as she said that, they soon started to growl at each other.

The Princess soon ascended the stairs. "If they could only see that there is more to me than beauty...." At that line, Draculaura blew a raspberry. I side-eyed her a bit, wondering why she was angry. "And royal destiny, but alas, I have a secret." The Princess sighed as she turned away from the two vamps. "I am not the ghoul you think I am." She confessed while turning back to look at them.

"Vampire scaritage requires you to reveal all of your secrets before your coronation as Queen." Alucard reminded her.

"Oh, my ghoul!" Draculaura exclaimed as she made a buzzer sound while doing a thumbs down. She got up making everyone groan at her in annoyance. Claws and I looked at her with confusion. "Totes fake! Vampire royalty has no such rule!" She denied while glaring at the boovie.

'Well, I doubt a lot of horror movies, that were based on real life, ever showed all of what happened. But, since this is based on vampire scaritage, I guess she's offended by it.' I thought while nervously smiling up at Draculaura.

"Hey, sit down! Trying to watch a moo-vie here." Manny told Draculaura calmly, but sternly.

"Yeah, you're blocking my view of Veronica Von Vamp!" Heath said as his head burst into flames just thinking about the actress. "She's hot!"

"This is the best boovie ever. And Veronica Von Vamp as the Queen? Fangtastic!" Hoodude smiled, but Draculaura looked uninterested.

"Please. She is a disgrace to vampire scaritage." Draculaura exclaimed as she slumped back in her seat angrily. "Hauntlywood got it all wrong!" She yelled making everyone shush her.

"She just reads the scripts, Draculaura. She doesn't write them." I whispered to the ghoul, so monsters could listen to the movie.

"Well, sorry! But I know how this really works, I was there! Did you know vampires haven't had a proper Queen for over 400 years?" Draculaura informed everyone by yelling. They quickly shushed her again, but she wasn't having it. "But this is totally fake!" She yelled, slumping back in her seat, but in the process, everyone started throwing food at her for ruining the movie.