Why do ghouls fall in love? (Part 8)

3rd person POV

Manny was stuck in the basketball net, trying to get out. The ghouls were telling Clawd about Draculaura and y/n under a spell.

"A spell? Steal her heart? I'll pound him!" Clawd growled while popping the basketball.

Ghoulius groaned making Frankie agree. "Ghoulius is right. Getting rid of Valentine without breaking the spell would be a voltagous fail." Frankie said.

"As much as I'd also like to pound him, I have to agree with you guys. They'd be total zombies." Claws dramatically said. Ghoulius groaned in shock making Claws gasp. "No offense." He quickly said.

"So, how do we break it? 'Cause I really wanna pound him." Clawd growled, pounding his fist in his hand.

"Who knows the most about the awesome powers of love?" Frankie asked them. She suddenly gasped, the perfect ghoul coming to mind.

...

"Cupid, it's a love emergency." Claws informed the ghoul who was sitting in her chair.

"If he put them under a spell, in order to break it, we're gonna need... this." She told them, pointing at her bow and arrow. "Hand me my bow." She instructed. Cleo smashed the glass with the key to the lock, making Cupid look at her shocked. "Uh, you coulda just opened it." She told her. "That's the key, right there."

Cleo looked at the key she was holding and smiled at her awkwardly.

...

"Cupid was gonna shoot Draculaura and y/n with some arrows. Which would make them fall in love with the first monster they saw. And we were gonna make sure those two monsters were Clawd and Claws."

They walked through the halls with determined faces. Heath suddenly came up to them with a grin.

"Ghoulius!" He yelled.

"Now's not a good time, Heath." Lagoona glared at the manster while Ghoulius smacked his forehead.

"This is one fire you can't put out, Lagoona." Heath told her. Ghoulius then grabbed Heath and started to drag him away. "See? He's crazy about me." He smugly said.

...

"I'd offer you this pepper, but you're already so hot, darling." Valentine complemented Draculaura, discarding the pepper behind him.

"You make my heart so happy." Draculaura smiled up at him.

"And full?" He asked with a smirk.

"It swells with every moment I spend with you." She added.

He put on his glasses and checked to see if it was true. "Yes, I can tell." He smirked.

"Valentine, give me some attention." Y/n pouted while looking at him.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart. You know why she's my top priority. But after this is all over, you'll be my number one." He smiled at her.

"Oh, Valentine." She smiled lovingly at him.

Just below them, the ghouls were watching them closely. "Ready?" Frankie asked Cupid.

She nodded and pointed her arrow at the two ghouls under a spell. "I've never seen a monster with powers like his. One arrow won't be strong enough to break the spell." She said with worry.

Toralei heard their plan and smirked evilly. Valentine, y/n and Draculaura got up and began to walk towards the stairs.

"Hurry! Here they come." Clawd warned.