Haunted (Part 3)

Y/n POV

Once we made it to the creepateria, we looked around in awe. Noticing that all of the tables were floating instead of being on the ground.

"Wow! Incredible!" Siren grinned as he looked around in amazement.

"You really think so?" Vandal asked him with a shy smile. Siren grinned at him, nodding his head frantically. That practically made Vandal blush as red as blood.

I lightly chuckled at this. "Are you sure this is the creepateria?" Siren asked, not really believing a place like this could possibly be a creepateria.

Claws sniffed the air and recoiled in disgust. "It's the creepateria." He answered with a groan.

"Hi, Kiyomi!" A ghost smiled at another ghost as she made her way down the stairs of the creepateria.

Soon, everyone started to complement this ghoul. And I could see why, she has a killer fashion sense.

"Wow. Who's the popular ghoul?" Twyla asked the ghosts behind her.

"Wait. That's Kiyomi?" Spectra said in disbelief. "I'd recognize that face anywhere." She smiled, making us look at her in confusion. Kiyomi had no face at all. "Well, you know what I mean. Kiyomi!" She called out to the ghoul, making Kiyomi turn to look at her.

"Spectra!" Kiyomi grinned, turning a shade of orange before going up to hug Spectra. "You're back!"

"And you're different! You used to be the shyest ghost at Haunted High. Now look at you, all fashionable and popular." Spectra smiled at her proudly.

"Hey, change is good, right?" Kiyomi smiled as she gave a twirl to show off her outfit.

"Kiyomi, these are my friends." Spectra said, gesturing to us. "Sirena, Twyla, Rochelle, Claws, Y/n...." She gestured to me as I waved at Kiyomi. "And Draculaura." She said, Draculaura turning around when she heard her name.

"Hello." Draculaura smiled, but Kiyomi nervously floated back a bit. I noticed that she turned a slight pink color when she saw the vampire ghoul. "Kiyomi, you seem familiar to me." She hummed in thought as Kiyomi now turned green. "Have we met before?" She asked in curiosity.

I turned to look at Kiyomi, seeing how she turned pink then green again. "No! I don't think so." Kiyomi answered nervously.

"Are you okay, Kiyomi? You're turning green." Spectra asked her with worry.

"Yes. I'm fine." Kiyomi quickly responded. "I'm sorry, I've got to fly, but let's catch up before you leave. Nice to meet you all." She quickly said before flying away in a hurry.

"Your friend is so colorful." Draculaura noted with a smile as I stared at Kiyomi's retreating figure with a raised brow of confusion.

"That's how Kiyomi shows her emotions. How she expresses herself." Spectra explained with a calm smile.

"Well, she didn't stick around very long." Claws noted in curiosity.

"It's fine. We're not here for classmate reunions." Spectra assured them with a reassuring smile. "We're here to help Draculaura." She reminded us as we nodded in agreement.

Spectra soon floated towards a table with some ghosts. "So, did anyone hear about somebody haunting the Monster World?" I heard her ask them.

"Who do I look like? The Red Lady? That's against the rules." The ghost ghoul asked her with a dumbfounded look.

"Oh, I know. I just heard a rumor, that's all." Spectra laughed awkwardly, not wanting them to get the wrong idea.

"Y/n, can we-." Claws started to speak, but got cut off by a ghost guy.