Haunted (Part 2)

Y/n POV

We followed Spectra all the way towards the schools attic. Draculaura opened the door as we all went in, looking around for Spectra.

We finally found her, she was opening a door with a key. We quickly hid behind some crates so she wouldn't see us.

Once she opened the door, a turquoise light was shown. Just as Spectra was about to go in, Draculaura's hairdo accidentally knocked over a jar with some eyeballs in it.

She slightly gasped while I winced as I turned back to look at Spectra. "Hello?" Spectra called out, but we didn't utter a word.

We saw her turn back around and float into the hidden room. We silently crept towards the room, taking a peek inside of it.

I slightly gasped when I saw Spectra floating under a turquoise beam of light. She was there for a second, but in an instant she was gone.

We all gasped at this, deciding to heave ourselves into the room and take a closer look at the beam of light.

"It's like she just vanished!" Twyla exclaimed in pure astonishment.

"Where did she go?" Draculaura asked, but no one knew the answer.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I walked closer to the beam, putting my hand through it. As I did that, I widened my eyes when my hand started to evaporate.

"Y/n, are you sure that's a good idea?" Twyla asked me with slight fear.

"I know it isn't. But I promised Spectra I would help her find a good story." I said with determination, taking a glance at Claws. He was looking away from me, a frown on his face. I frowned as well, but quickly shook it off. "And whatever she's after, I'm not letting her go alone." I smiled making everyone, but Claws, smile at me in approval.

I sighed, staring at Claws for a second before walking over to the beam. I stood there for a second before I was lifted up, a bright light flashing as I was transported somewhere else.

I looked around in shock, the others already with me. "Where are we?" Rochelle asked while I looked around, noticing we were on a ship. But where were we sailing to?

I turned my head over to where we just were, gasping when I saw Monster High getting farther away.

"Whoa!" Claws gasped in awe.

"Hello?" Draculaura called out as she walked towards the front of the ship. "Is anybody here?" She asked with fear. We all gasped when a ghost crow flew close to Draculaura, landing on the ships statue. Suddenly, a ghost with chains floated up from under the ship. They had a cloak covering their face and body, so it was hard to tell what gender they were. "Is anybody else here?" Draculaura asked again, feeling more afraid when the cloaked ghost looked at her with glaring eyes.

(Ngl, I laughed when this happened! 😂)

The cloaked figure floated higher, smirking as it's cloak was now revealing the body. It looked like a girl's body, but she still had her face covered by the cloak.

"Okay, well... This was fun, but, um...." Draculaura shakily spoke, too afraid to say anything.

"You're not supposed to be here." The ghost said in a distorted voice. I looked behind me, deadpanning when everyone was hiding behind my back.

The only reason I wasn't scared, was because Demons were scarier than this. So this was nothing compared to the Demons my mom has locked away in the basement... For safety reasons.

The ghost moved closer to us in a flash, making my friends from behind me scream. The ghost suddenly laughed as she took off her cloak hood.

"Seriously, I don't think you're supposed to be here." The ghost repeated, looking at us with a confused smile. "Sorry about that. I get carried away with this whole 'reaper' thing sometimes." She apologized while twirling her staff. "I'm River! River Styxx!" She introduced herself with a polite smile.