13 wishes (Part 7)

Y/n POV

'We have 12 pieces of the mirror. One more and we're home free!' I thought with an excited smile. 'I hope Howleen is okay.' I worried as Claws and Ghoulius looked at the map.

"The last room is right here!" Claws smiled as he ran towards the room. Once he opened the door, we all gasped in disbelief. There was nothing there but a brick wall.

Claws backed up in shock as we all started to mutter in disbelief.

... 3rd person POV

Jackson grunted as he held one of poles to the traveling throne Howleen was on. (Please write what it actually is in the comments, I don't know what it's called.)

"My back." Jackson grunted as Howleen looked ahead with a blank stare.

Jackson and three other boys started to carry Howleen towards her throne. Whisp watched while chuckling darkly.

... Y/n POV

"I don't understand. We followed the map exactly." I heard Frankie say as Ghoulius and I started to investigate the wall. I moved the door from left to right, something glowing in the shadow of the door caught my eye.

"Whisp was right. We're done for!" Draculaura sighed in disappointment as I walked in the shadow, Ghoulius grinning as he followed me.

"Uh, Ghoulius? Y/n?" I heard Frankie say from the other side making me go out once again and beckon them over.

"Come on! There's another room in here!" I smiled while walking back in.

"The real door is inside the shadow!" I heard Frankie yell as I walked in the room, looking at it in awe.

I soon saw everyone run in, also looking at the room in awe.

... 3rd person POV

Howleen sat in her throne, watching as the students presented her gifts in boredom. The shadows were surrounding her, smirks on their faces as they watched each pathetic student gift Howleen things.

"I put your picture on every page." Spectra informed her as she showed Howleen the articles she wrote about her.

After the last one, she grinned while floating away. Albeit relieved that she didn't suffer the consequences.

Jackson was next, presenting her some notebooks he wrote on. "Your homework for the next two months." He explained. "But just so you know, you're only cheating yourself out of a quality education." He lightly scolded until a snowball hit him in the face. Curtesy of shadow Abby.

The shadow clones laughed while Jackson sighed. "Get lost, how you say, dweeb." Shadow Abby insulted him making the clones laugh even more.

Howleen shooed him away as Whisp started whispering things in her ear again.

Twyla stared at Whisp in shock, hiding behind the plants so she wouldn't be noticed. "The shadow, I can see her." She gasped.

Gigi looked down in sadness after noticing that Whisp was going to go through with this plan of hers. She then looked up, silently praying that the ghouls, that were in the lantern, got there on time.

... Y/n POV

I walked around the room, searching for any sign of the mirror. I soon walked past a normal length mirror, frowning when I saw pictures of Whisp and Gigi together. Only that, Gigi was scratched off of every picture.

Ghoulius came up to me and groaned in shock as he touched the pictures. "Yeah. They seemed so close." I sighed while he nodded his head.

"I don't get it. Where are we?" Draculaura asked.