Friday night frights (Part 1)

3rd person POV

The sound of skating was heard. We see Claws skating on a ramp, passing by another contestant with a smirk.

Draculaura cheered for him on the side lines. Y/n grinned when she saw how he was catching up to her.

Another contestant passed by Frankie, making her stumble a bit. But she quickly regained her balance.

Lagoona grabbed onto her rivals shoulder and leaped over him. Y/n panted as she neared the finish line. Cheering loudly when she passed it.

Everyone cheered for her, running her way with grins on their faces. Claws grabbed her waist in pure glee and twirled her around.

She laughed as he did this. He put her down gently and gave her a kiss on the lips. She melted into it, kissing him back.

The screen froze and Frankie walked in front of the picture.

"Skilltimate roller maze is the most amazing sport at Monster High. Everyone knows that ghouls are some of the best scream players. But it wasn't always that way." She told the audience. "Check out last season." She said, pulling down a screen and rewinding back to last season.

...

"The nightmares of Monster High, and the Gargoyles of Grant City are dead even!" The announcer informed.

Some people cheered for Grant City, while others cheered for Monster High.

Right below the benches were the fearleading squad. "Monster High is number one. We'll win the race and have some fun!" They chanted. Claws was on the bottom, supporting the four other ghouls that he carried.

The ghouls jumped off, and Claws quickly grabbed y/n. "Scream so loud the dead can hear it! Show your school you got some spirit!" The chanted, throwing Draculaura in the air at the end.

"Go Clawd!" She yelled in support. They quickly caught her and cheered for the boys to win. "Check it out, ghouls. We're on TV." Draculaura pointed out, gesturing at the herself on the big screen. Though, you can only see her clothes.

They quickly smiled at the camera, but Cleo posed in front of us. Y/n rolled her eyes at her, but smiled nonetheless.

From the crowd Abby, Ghoulius, Lagoona and Jackson all stood together watching the game.

"Do not see the big deal about skate game. I have been skating since I was knee high to yak." Abby said, not understanding the point of the game.

Ghoulius groaned in response. "Roller skate game." Lagoona chuckled at her obliviousness. "No, it's so much more than that, love." She told Abby. "Skulltimate Roller Maze, or Scream as we call it, is a race through an ever changing labyrinth. Each team has to make their way through a course chalked full of traps and dangerous obstacles." As Lagoona explained, we could see the opponents avoiding the traps, pushing each other so they could be the lead.

"As they try to get one of their teammates across the finish line. Winning is all about how you adapt to what the course throws at ya." The opponents were now skating across a stone bridge. Tentacles were trying grab them, but they jumped out of it's way.

"How well you work as a team, and the ability to think on your feet while moving at break neck speeds!" Clawd, Deuce and Gil quickly avoided some lasers that were coming their way.