Frights, Camera, Action! (Part 3)

Y/n POV

"Behold, Castle Dracool!" Stoker announced as we all stared at the castle in awe.

"Magnificent!" Robecca commented with a smile.

"O-M-Ghoul!" Claws exclaimed in pure awe.

"Well, it's no pyramid." Cleo smiled as she shook her head.

I slightly rolled my eyes at her with a smile. "True. But it's still beautiful." I said while looking at the castle.

We soon started walking up the steps, admiring how the lights were set up next to them.

"It looks just like the one in the Vampire Majesty boovies." Claws commented while looking around.

"Ygor's not allowed to see boovies." Ygor sadly said making me turn to stare at him with pity.

"A vulgar waste of time. Bleh!" Stoker stuck his tongue out in disgust while I stared at him with an unamused face.

"I haven't been here in forevs! Such memories!" Draculaura grinned as she looked at us. "Come on, ghouls, l'll show you around." She beckoned us to follow her, and we did.

...

Draculaura opened the doors to the castle as we looked inside with pure excitement.

We quickly ran in as Stoker and Ygor trailed behind us.

...

Draculaura soon opened the door to, what looked like, a throne room.

'This one looks smaller compared to my dad's. But it's very beautiful.' I thought as I looked inside, admiring how beautifully it was decorated.

We walked in and smiled once we saw Draculaura sitting on the throne with a pink and black crown on her head.

She giggled once it fell over, but she quickly caught it.

...

The vampire ghoul pulled on a torch that was connected to a wall, opening up a secret passage.

We all laughed as we ran inside before it closed.

...

A passage door opened and we ran in a room. The room had a clothes rack that Draculaura walked towards to.

She gasped with a smile as she moved some clothes away. We looked over her her shoulder and gasped when we saw a huge room on the other side.

"Ooh!" Robbeca said as she walked behind Draculaura.

"Whoa!" Claws muttered in shock as the rest of us walked in the grand courtroom.

...

I smiled as I grabbed two different dresses, putting them above my clothes and smiling at how beautiful they were.

...

All four of us were laying down in a circle, smiling at the amazing tour we had.

"Yay! Hoo hoo! I forgot how wonderful this castle is." Draculaura giggled as we turned to look at her with smiles of our own. Claws reached out to grab my hand, to which I gladly accepted.

"So dark and dreary! I love it!" Claws grinned as he put his free arm under his head.

"So many amazing things in here!" I chuckled.

"Grand I say." Robecca commented.

"Nice, as far as castles go." Cleo said making us girls giggle while Claws chuckled.

Someone suddenly knocked on the door, making us sit up and look at it.

"Lord Stoker has sent Ygor to bring the new Queen to his study to hear the rules." Ygor informed once he had opened the doors.