Frights, Camera, Action! (Part 6)

Y/n POV

We all hopped off the bus and watched as it drove away. We started to walk down the sidewalk, the rest looking around in awe while I smiled at them.

"Hauntlywood, get ready to meet Monster High!" Claws exclaimed as he howled. He the grabbed my waist and walked along side me. I chuckled at his excitement, thinking that he looked absolutely adorable.

"Come on! Let's find that star that leads to the Queen of the silver scream!" Draculaura declared as she twirled around.

"We could do a little exploring. My dad will meet us at the studio later." I informed them, but Claws seemed to tense up a bit. I was about to ask him what was wrong, but Honey Swamp spoke before I did.

"And action!" She exclaimed, holding her camera up.

... 3rd person POV

Claws nervously bit his lip as he and the others walked. He was honestly a bit nervous to meet y/n's dad, although she reassured him that he was kind, he was still hesitant.

He decided to shrug it off for now and enjoy the sightseeing.

Woman: Fun, fun, fun

Everyone looked around in awe, looking at all of the city lights that was around them. Y/n started pointing and naming places as they passed by, sometimes bringing them in some food places so they could try it.

Woman: Let's have some fun

...

Woman: Fun, fun, fun
Hauntlywood, here we come

They passed by some dude that was near a beach, smiling awkwardly at him while walking away.

...

Woman: Where my ghouls at?
Hey, hey, hey

Y/n showed them the stadium, where a light-show was happening. Everyone oohed at the lights, soon walking away with smiles.

...

Woman: Black carpet, moonlight

They all walked on a deck that was near the ocean. From below the deck, Ygor was seen trying to climb on it.

He panted in exhaustion, soon yelling as he fell back down in the water.

Woman: So excited screams come true tonight

...

Woman: Frights so bright
and cameras flashin'

Everyone posed for the photo, standing in front of the Hauntlywood sign while Honey Swamp took the pic with a grin.

From the Hauntlywood sign, Ygor was seen climbing it. He fell down suddenly when the light of the camera flashed.

Woman: Here we come
Frights, camera, action

...

Draculaura put her hands over a celebrities cemented hands, but Cleo put her foot down in front of her, causing her to smile.

Claws and y/n both smiled at each other, trying out the scream cheese pretzels they had bought.

Woman: Fun, fun, fun
Hauntlywood, here we come