Why do ghouls fall in love? (Part 1)

3rd person POV

Bats flew in front of a school in the night sky, that school was Monster High. The gates opened up as the camera entered the school just as thunder was heard from the sky.

The doors of the school opened making the camera go inside. It got a close up of some ghosts that were hovering above a chandelier, then made it's way towards the basement door.

Several eyes appeared, until one huge one opened their eye and ate the other creatures. Further down in the basement, the camera was avoiding the tentacles that were trying to grab it.

It successfully avoided it and entered the elevator, going deeper into the basement. Once the elevator stopped the camera moved forward. It entered a room where a skeleton with a mohawk stood, holding a torch in his hand.

The camera got out of that room and made it's way towards the secret entrance that was shaped like a heart. Each door opened up and the camera went inside, revealing Frankie Stein.

She gasped in surprise but quickly smiled. "Oh! Oh! It's Draculaura!" She presented as the camera moved, showing that there was a massive party.

Bats brought Draculaura up with a pink coffin, she smiled at the party with happiness. "Happy sweet 16... hundred!" Everyone yelled with smiles on their faces.

"Thank you! Thank you." Draculaura said, gently getting off her coffin as the bats took it away.

Ghoulius held a scroll out for Cleo to read. "By royal decree, you are here by ordered to... party!" Cleo yelled out then smiled at Frankie. "Hit it, Ghouls."

Frankie smiled as she took an electric cord and put it on her bolt. The energy went straight towards the DJ booth making the music start.

"Oh, no. Loud music." Jackson muttered, he suddenly transformed into Holt,  y/n quickly went towards him.

"Come on, Holt, we need our DJ." Y/n smiled while pushing Holt towards the DJ booth.

He started mixing the tapes with a grin. "Whoo! Let's get this joint choppin'! Yeah!" He yelled, everyone cheered and started to dance to the music.

Y/n smiled and gave Ghoulius a thumbs up. Ghoulius groaned with a smile and turned on some electricity, making the party even more amazing.

Draculaura twirled with the happiest smile she could ever have. She walked over to some vampires who were drinking out of a heart fountain.

"Tomato juice fountain." She said, the vampires quickly spat out the drink in disgust. Draculaura walked towards the food table. "Epic salad bar. It's everything a vegetarian vampire could hang a fang on." She sighed in content, biting the carrot she had.

"Hey, Draculaura." Lagoona called out to her making her look at her. "We're on, Gil." She exclaimed to her boyfriend. They both put water in their mouths and spat it out as far as they could.

Abbey smirked and froze the water, creating a beautiful ice sculpture of Draculaura. Everyone cheered at the sculpture while Abby looked at Draculaura.

"You like?" She asked making Draculaura gasp.

"Abbulicious." Draculaura complemented with a heartfelt smile.

"Her birthday is valentines day?" Howleen asked, confusion in her tone.

"You bet. Take a gander at her birth mark." Operetta pointed towards Draculaura. Howleen looked at her cheek and noticed a pink heart on it. "The whole, dang, holiday was was fashioned, just for her." She explained.

"She's so lucky." Howleen smiled as she sighed.

Suddenly Clawd howled loudly, swinging down and landing in front of Draculaura, his girlfriend. "No, I'm the one who's lucky." He said, smiling at Draculaura making her giggle.

"Clawd, you make my dreams come true." Draculaura told him while putting a hand on her heart.

"Which is why I got you this." He told her, handing her a gift. "And this." He handed her another gift making her smile in surprise. "And those. And these." He gave her more gifts. "And...." He signaled his brother Claws to reveal the last gift. Y/n stood by him, helping him with the last gift making him smile gently at her. "I painted that." Clawd said, pointing behind Draculaura.

She gasped once she saw a portrait of herself being lowered as it was surrounded by pink and black balloons.

"OM, ghoul. Can this day get any better?" Draculaura asked while she hugged Clawd.

"Draculaura, in honor of your most special birthday, your father would like to give you... a new car!" Dracula announced, Draculaura gasped in surprise while looking at the beautiful pink and black car that was presented to her.

...

Draculaura sighed once she was done telling Cleo, y/n and Claws about the birthday she's always wanted.

"So, that would be my dream party. Guess I need a reality check, right?" She asked her friends.

Cleo and Claws looked at her with wide eyes, but y/n gently smiled at her. "Absolutely not. Your fantasy is our reality." Cleo reassured the ghoul making y/n smile at how sweet she can be. Claws bit his lip with uncertainty, but smiled and nodded towards Draculaura nonetheless. "In fact, we're gonna make it even better. Aren't we?" Cleo asked Claws and y/n.

They both nodded their heads in agreement. "Totes! I can pitch in with the decorations, and the invite list." Y/n said making Claws drop his jaw.

He couldn't believe that you and Cleo were actually going to do this, but he mentally sighed since it made sense. You both were royalty after all.

Draculaura gasped with happiness and looked at them with hopeful eyes. "You ghouls are the bestest." Draculaura exclaimed then walked to her class.

Cleo and Claws dropped their smiles once she left, and sighed. Y/n giggled at their reaction. "C'mon, guys. This is her sweet 16 hundred, she'll be sad if we don't do her picture perfect party." Y/n explained making them both slowly smile. "I'll go ask Headmistress Bloodgood if she can let us use the basement for the party, you guys pick out the decorations in the meantime." Y/n instructed them as she walked towards the principals office.

Claws sighed with a lovesick smile and a blush as he watched y/n walk away. "Come on, lover boy, we've got to get to class and pick out decorations." Cleo said, dragging the lovesick werewolf to class.

———————————————————————-
A/n: I'm going to write the books through the order of the movies, so that's why this one is up first.

It's not a long movie but y/n's and Claws's romance will slowly progress until the third movie, so ya'll gonna have to wait for him to actually become your boyfriend. 😉

Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this chapter, see you all in the next one. I love you all, bye mis amores. ❤️