Escape from skull shores (Part 5)

Y/n POV

We were all back on the boat, sailing back to Monster High. I sighed as I looked at the horizon.

I saw Claws stand beside me and lean on the railing that I was leaning on. "This trip sucked big time." I muttered in disappointment.

"True. But at least I had you here with me." Claws smiled my way. I blushed at his comment and looked away from him for a bit. He chuckled once he saw my expression but pulled me in for a hug.

I was surprised at first but hugged him back anyway. "The sunset is beautiful." I sighed out in content.

"Yeah." Claws agreed while looking toward it. Unbeknownst to me, he wasn't talking about the sunset.

...

We were finally back at monster high, and back in our old clothing. The ghouls and I were walking up to Frankie and a nervous looking Andy.

"Andy, Monster High is different. You'll see." Frankie reassured him.

"You're gonna fit in here just fine." Claws told him, patting his back in reassurance.

We all nodded our heads in agreement, muttering 'yeah's' as we did so. "In fact, don't be surprised if nobody even notices you at first." Cleo said, making me glare at her a bit.

Our phones suddenly beeped, making us check what it could be. "It's from Spectra. The ghostly gossip." Draculaura informed.

"School ghouls just jazzed for jungle boy." I read out loud.

"W-What is that? I don't understand." Andy asked in pure confusion.

"Relax, Andy. Remember, there's no such thing as bad press." Cleo told him, showing him her phone a bit.

"No, no, no, no. I don't understand what that magic box is." He corrected us, pointing at Cleo's phone.

"Oh, boy. It's gonna take a while before you get used to modern society." Frankie sighed with a smile.

...

Claws and I were walking out of class, heading to my locker to put my books away. When we got there I opened it up and put my books in there.

"Y/n?" Claws called to me. I turned to look at him, my face full of curiosity.

"Yes?" I answered, waiting patiently for him to speak.

"Would you like to-." He was about to say, but Head Mistress Bloodgood cut him off.

"Attention students. Please gather in the auditorium." She announced.

I saw Claws growl under his breath making me confused. "What is it that you wanted to say?" I asked him.

"Oh, nothing important." He smiled at me, but I could tell it was something. I decided to shrug it off and just walk towards the auditorium.

"Come on, wolfy." I smirked at him, holding my hand out so be could grab. He smiled gently at me and grabbed my hand in his as we walked to the auditorium.

...

"I've called this assembly to welcome you back from spring break. And we have a special treat for you. A presentation on tolerance. Without further ado, I give you...." Headmistress Bloodgood announced, gesturing to the door.

The door burst open, revealing a red haired man, with a very long beard. "Greetings boys, ghouls, and monsters of all ages." He greeted. He took of his hat and pulled out a staff. "In one brief moment, I will provide from you a show of such colossal proportions. A sight of such epic magnitude, that no one who bares witness today will ever be the same again." He dramatically informed as his staff made fireworks apear.