Frights, Camera, Action! (Part 2)

Y/n POV

I smiled as I leaned against the locker that was next to Frankie's. I was waiting for her and Draculaura so we could go to history class together.

"I'll call you in six months." We heard Draculaura say into her phone. Frankie closed her locker as we followed her to class. "Okay. Smooches! Love you! Mwah, mwah!" She sent smooches to her dad, finally hanging up the phone.

"Six months?" I asked her with a look of confusion.

"Yeah, business trip, Antarctica, six months day, six months night, you know." Draculaura shrugged making Frankie and I smile.

As we neared class, we noticed how Toralei and her posse stood out there with smug smirks on their faces.

"Oh, make way, it's her Royal-Meow-Fakeness." Toralei sneered while looking at Draculaura teasingly.

I glared at her remark. "And look, it's the kitty who never bathes. Oh, wait. She does. But it's a tongue bath. Are you sure you cleaned everywhere, Toralei? Because I can still smell you from over here." I smirked smugly while waving the 'smell' away from my nose as we walked passed her and the other two.

Frankie and Draculaura silently snickered while Toralei grunted in anger.

"All hail Queen Draculaura!" Gory exclaimed as we descended down the stairs.

I rolled my eyes at her. "At least she'd make a better Queen than you, Gastly." I insulted her making everyone laugh. She huffed as she went to go take a seat by Toralei.

"Class! Class! Settle down, class." Mr. Rotter instructed as Draculaura, Frankie and I took our seats. Draculaura slumped in despair, looking down while Frankie and I looked at her with worry. "Today we'll be continuing our discussion of history. This is your scaritage!
The journey to the Boo World." As Mr. Rotter spoke, Gory and Toralei kept throwing stuff at Draculaura. I glared at them, wanting to conjure up a tiny flame in their direction, but Draculaura stopped me.

She silently shook her head making me sigh. Soon, Mr. Rotter turned on the projector and showed us a map of some sort of city.

"Londoom was a stopping point for immigrating monsters. They left their homelands for many reasons." Mr. Rotter explained as I listened with a hint of interest.

"Meow. Probably because they were an embarrassment to their kind." Toralei, not so subtly, whispered.

"Or 'cause they made up stories about being Queen." Gory agreed with a satisfied smirk.

'It was just a joke! Their so annoying!' I mentally yelled while gripping my pencil tightly.

They suddenly threw something else at Draculaura, and that was the last straw for her.

"Stop torturing me!" She yelled at the two bullies, getting up and glaring at them.

I smiled at her, proud that she was standing up for herself. But at her outburst, Mr. Rotter accidentally pushed over the projector. It fell down with a huge crash, falling apart on the floor.

"Draculaura!" Mr. Rotter yelled while looking at the ghoul with a frustrated look. Draculaura flinched and looked back at him with nervousness. "Don't spook until you are spook-en to. Detention!" He yelled making her slump in her chair. Everyone laughed at her misfortune while I glared at Tora-lie and Gastly.

'They were the ones who started this. Why is it that the teacher only notices good students doing something while the bullies get away with everything?' I asked myself as I slightly glared at the teacher.

"Could this day get any worse?" Draculaura sighed tiredly. But as soon as she said that, Headmistress Bloodgood spoke through the PA system.

"Attention, Draculaura, report to the Headmistress's office immediately!" She yelled making me wince at the ghoul I was sitting next to.