Ghouls rule (Part 1)

Y/n POV

We were currently in Mr. Rotter's class watching a boring film about how not to trust normies on Halloween night.

"Sound the alarm. Halloween is back approaching. Yes, Halloween. The one night each year the human mob sets out on a single mission. To capture and torment monsters of all kinds." The narrator explained as we saw a vampire on the tv screen being chased by normies.

"Led by their vicious monster hunting hero Van Helscream! Expert in the fine art of monster misery." We saw the normies laughing as they T.P'd a tree. I rolled my eyes at the film, not believing that they actually do this every Halloween.

"Monsters everywhere are asking one simple question. Are you prepared? Who indeed." The narrator asked. We watched a human try and capture a ghost with a butterfly net.

Claws sighed out in boredom from beside me. He then looked at me in thought, I looked at him in confusion but he quickly shook his head and continued to watch the film.

He's been avoiding me today, and I don't know why. "Oh, my ghoul. Guys, are you watching this?" Frankie asked us in surprise. I looked back and saw that everyone was doing something else, not really watching the film at all. "Guys!" Frankie repeated making Mr. Rotter clear his throat a bit.

We looked back at the film and saw a farmer working hard on collecting his hay. "Except one. Halloween." The nice farmer now turned into a furious man. "The night he and a thousand of his closest normie friends turn into a crazed monster hunting goon squad." We saw how the normies threw raw eggs at a poor vampire.

"Run for the hills everyone." We saw the vampire running up and down a hill as the humans chased him.

"This... this... this can't be right. But-." Frankie muttered as she took out her normie Halloween magazine. I decided to look at it also, seeing many cool things on there. "Wait, what about trick or treat?" She asked.

"Glad you asked." The narrator said making us confused.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"Don't fall for any of their tricks or treats. They are traps!" We saw a werewolf eating some of some treats that were left for a trap.

"Designed to lure you out of hiding so they can hall you away." The werewolf got caught in the trap and is now running away from the normies.

"No, Abby, look." Frankie whispered to Abby, showing her the magazine.

"Frankie Stein, this is your first Halloween. I advise you to pay particularly close attention." Mr. Rotter informed.

"Lock your doors, and stay inside. If you are unlucky enough to find yourself outside, do anything to avoid being discovered." The narrator informed us while we watched a gargoyle pretend to be a fountain.

"It's those monsters that attempt to stand up and fight back who are the most at risk. Don't let this happen to you." The film ended with a werewolf being trapped in a cage while giving us puppy dog eyes, making me aww at him.

"Mr. Rotter, this film can't be right. I mean, monsters forced to run and hide? Normies coming to get us?" Frankie exclaimed in disbelief.

"That is the unfortunate history of Halloween!" Mr. Rotter said dramatically making Frankie scream in fear.

I looked at her in worry. 'I should've told her about this sooner.' I thought to myself.

"Mr. Rotter, Dude." Deuce started but looked at the teachers face. "Uh, I mean, Uh, Sir, dude." He corrected. "You make us watch that boring old film every year, and every year nothing happens." He complained.