Ghouls rule (Part 5)

Y/n POV

Frankie and I were with the normies, listening to them cheer as Holt was being strapped to the trick or treatment device.

"Ah, okay. I get it. This is a big prank." We heard Holt say as they strapped his hands in.

I gasped when they started the machine. The head popped out and spoke in a very gruff voice. "Trick or treat!" It said.

"Look, I'm all for joking around, but... uh...." Holt trailed off as he looked at the pumpkins face with fear. "Hey, this is getting pretty ridiculous, yo."

Once the machine was close enough, I gave the signal to Claire.

"Help! A monster's got me!" Lilith yelled in 'fear'.

I smirked once I saw the sheriff look in her direction. "I knew they were gonna try something tonight. Get over there!" The sheriff instructed the others.

"Help! Monster attack!" Chad yelled in 'horror'.

"Go stop that dirty monster!" The sheriff commanded the rest of the squad.

"Help! Wouldn't you just know it? The same exact thing is happening to me. But way over here!" Claire yelled out.

While she said that, Frankie, Abby and I sneaked behind the machine. We saw the sheriff rum towards Claire, so we got closer to Holt.

Once he saw us he sighed out in relief. "Yo, Frankie!" He yelled with a smile.

"Don't worry, Holt. We're gonna get you out of here." Frankie reassured him. I nodded in confirmation and went towards his handcuffs.

"Worried? Who? The Holtster?" He scoffed. Frankie short circuited the machine, and it turned off making Holt go back down. He chuckled nervously as he looked at me.

I tried getting his handcuffs off, but they were strapped on tight. "Come on, y/n/n." He whispered to me.

We suddenly heard commotion behind us. We looked back and gasped when we saw the sheriff heading our way.

"Outta time!" I exclaimed in panic.

Abby gently pushed me aside and started to freeze Holts handcuffs. She then punched them making them shatter into pieces.

Frankie and I just watched in anticipation. Once he was free, he jumped out of the machine.

"Come on!" Frankie yelled, running away as we followed her.

"Abby we need to take the escalator!" I yelled to her.

Abby smirked and nodded. "First floor, coming up." She said, making ice appear in front of us.

Frankie managed to slide on her feet, but Holt wasn't so lucky. Abby and I managed to slide down with ease.

Once we got to the bottom, Holt, Frankie and I ran away, while Abby made the cops go in a different direction.

I laughed to myself when I saw that the cops landed in some bushes.

We panted as we continued to run, since there was a cop car behind us. "Uh, oh. Robecca, you're on." Frankie instructed her through the phone.

I saw Robecca speeding towards us, grabbing Holt and Frankie on the way. I sighed in relief and used my wings to fly faster.

We then made it to the catacombs, thanking Robecca for her help before running in.

"We're almost there. You guys ready?" Frankie asked Cleo on the phone. "Okay, this is it. They wanted monsters, we're gonna give them monsters." She told us as we neared our destination.