Scaris the city of frights (Part 3)

3rd person POV

"So, what do you girls wanna see first?" Lagoona asked the group as they walked the streets of Paris. "The Eiffel Terror, Ogre-Dame Cathedral...." She listed from the map.

"There's so much history here! I don't know where to start exploring." Y/n exclaimed with a grin. The ghouls all nodded their heads, agreeing with her.

"This place is older than I am!" Draculaura smiled.

"We're in the fashion capital of the world and you ghouls wanna learn stuff?" Toralei asked while crossing her arms, mocking the group. She then laughed as she turned around and started to walk away. "This kitty's going shopping." She informed them.

"But we supposed to stick together." Abby glared at her back a bit.

"Then I guess we're all going shopping." Toralei smirked while gesturing to the group. They all sighed as they followed the cat to the shops.

"Ugh! I have never been more angry to buy things in my life!" Cleo grumbled making y/n nod in agreement.

...

"Normally, I don't go for cats, but designing for them is actually fun." Claws smiled softly while drawing a bit. He decided to check on Skelita, but he frowned when he saw that she hasn't started yet. "Oh, you haven't started yet." He said, watching as she pulled out some scissors and some thread.

"I need inspiration to create. And for me, mi familia is my greatest source." She explained with a smile. "These belonged to mi abuelita." She gestured to the scissors and thread. "My grandmother."

Jinefire suddenly hushed them since he was trying to concentrate.

"You need inspiration, too?" Claws asked softly, trying not to disturb him too much.

"I am almost done." Jinefire informed while keeping his eyes closed. Skelita and Claws approached him slowly. "The magic is in the planning. I never draw a single line until I am sure." He explained. He suddenly opened his eyes with a smile. "Hmm. Perfect." He mumbled as he set fire to his pen, quickly blowing it out. He then began to draw his design and showed the two. "Ta-da!"

"Whoa!" Claws awed at the design.

"Do you not have inspiration, Claws?" Skelita asked him with curiosity.

"Oh, well, I do." He answered while blushing a bit.

"Who or what is your inspiration?" Jinefire asked while putting down his design.

"Her name is y/n. She can help me design anything, and I love her support. She'll always be my inspiration." Claws sighed dreamily while Skelita and Jinefire gave each other knowing looks.

...

"His name is Garrett. If you see him, s'il vous plait, call me." Rochelle informed a gargoyle that was perched on a house. She showed him Garrett's photo so he could know who she was talking about.

"Rochelle! Isn't that the exact leather jacket Garret was wearing in the picture?" Frankie asked while pointing at someone who was passing by them in a scooter.

"After him!" Rochelle exclaimed as she jumped off the house and landed on Ghoulius's scooter.

...

"My dearest designers, all of your concepts were bold, unique and hideous!" Madame exclaimed with disgust. Claws gasped in shock while Madame kept talking. "Do any of these look like Ghostier designs?" She asked while holding up Claws's design book. "I think not. Messieurs Claws, I had such high hopes for you. Defend your work." She said, handing Claws his book back.