Chapter.3 Looking Glass

'" Yaaawn, smk, smk. Dang my lips are dry, better get some dew drops from the grass for now."' (Alex sure is a heavy sleeper. Hmmmm, now's my chance. It's still dark out. No trainers will spot us.)

'"Heheheh, uhhh, hold a second. eiiihhhh, uuuunnnnnyah. I can't move her, she's too heavy. This isn't going to work. I know! I'll gather some sticks, and roll her on to them. Everything is lighter on wheels from what I seen."'

Hnnnnniiihhh! (Whoops did I almost wake her up? She didn't stir when I was yelling earlier... I should probably whisper for now on, just to be on the safe side. I wonder what she's dreaming about.)

(((("Ivy kun is something distracting you from paying attention to my lesson?" Sigh, no Mrs. Hanawi. "Then please share with the class when slowpoke learns the move Slack off?" Hey I'm not slacking off! "One more outburst like that, and I'll have to send you out into the hallway."

(Crap, I hate those buckets. It's so embarrassing.) Fine, it's...level..uhh 32? No wait 33! "Sigh, correct Ivy kun, but be sure to look forward next time so I don't call out to you again. Minoto kun, would you like to explain to Ivy kun here, when slowpoke evolves?"

(Uhhhgg. This is a nightmare. I already know all this stuff already, and now she's asking the scrawny boy that was on the bus to show off to me? What was his name again?) .Yes Sensei, Slowpoke evolves into Slowbro at level 37..

(Uhhh, he's smiling brightly at me, what do I do?) Lucky guess...anyone could easily find the answer in their pokedex. (Ha nailed it, he's not beaming smiles at me anymore. Wait why do I feel bad? It's not like I'm planning to make friends here.)

Of course the day didn't go exactly as planned. Mrs. Hanawi told me off for hurting the confidence of her pet student. I didn't want to ever admit it, but I really didn't like him. He seemed like a know it all, and was just too positive for me.

(I wanted out of here. I wasn't supposed to be here. I knew the names of nearly every pokemon that I was likely to meet, and was more or less ready to become a trainer. It wasn't fair.

All because of what happened to dad, mom had to overreact. She never even told me what pokemon did it.) Day in day out, that idiot would never leave me be no matter how hard I pushed him away. That is until the day he confronted me...

.Hey what's your problem?. (I snap out of my thoughts a bit too much. I was daydreaming about getting my first badge. Oh no, I remember this day. Not this, don't make me remember this!) I got up from eating my lunch. I was fuming at the time. That's none of your business... .Well I think I have a right to know. He retorted, and he pushed me. (Please let me just wake up.)

Fine, you really want to know what's my problem is? (Stop it! Please!) .What?.

That I have to hang around a bunch of dumb kids like you!)))) Aaaaahhhhhhh! '"Woah! Calm Down! You're awake, eeeeasy there pal."'

Huh? I'm...awake? '" Yuppers, looks like you had a really bad dream there. I kind of feel bad now."' 

Why would you...wait why does your voice sound slightly muffled? '"Well... you should probably adjust your eyes a bit then."' I do just that, and realize I'm in some kind of teal glass container. Uhhh Ribombee? What is all this? In a panic I press my hands against the container, expecting it to be some kind of Hologram, or something, but find the glass to be very real.

 Uhhh Ribombee? What is all this? In a panic I press my hands against the container, expecting it to be some kind of Hologram, or something, but find the glass to be very real