Chapter. 17 Taboo Nature

How do I describe a Tauros that stole half of it's body plan from a pincer, but lost it's back legs? The eyes were all blue without a trace of white in them, and dark pupils focused, yet uncaring.

It's front hooves were dyed yellow, and it's muscular arms had red floaties at the shoulders. It's tail ended in a yellow bell like structure with black lines, and a ring of black triangles that half were missing their 3rd sides.

The giant white nose wing at first looked to be just one of the many white tattoos on it's dark body. It reminded me alot of when me, and Sid met Tapu Lele.

Alas, the nose ring was indeed real, and hanging from a yellow nose that almost looked like a yellow pokemon skull pointing downwards. Like the ring was hanging from the skull's eye holes. 

The nose of course had no mouth, eyes, or a nose of it's own. What drew the my eyes the most, was the almost umbrella like shell above this thing's white eyebrows. It possessed intricate black, white, and yellow patterns not unlike Tapu Lele's black, white, and pink patterns on her shell.

The horns on top were the main thing that had me worried though. Even the dull yellow stripes around them wouldn't distract from the fact that they could impale.

Did I mention he was floating towards us ominously. Even I felt unable to move my legs an inch.

I-U-I  Can you four be any louder?  If you wanted to die so badly, you could have just dropped yourselves into the ocean. Would save me a lot of trouble. Now what do you want! I-U-I The new pokemon said irritably.

That caught me by surprise. For a solid minute, it felt like no one was able to give an answer.

I-U-I You're beginning to test my patience. I've been on edge enough as it is. Does a Meowth got your tongue, or do none of you have respect.

I know you can talk, you certainly made a racket for the past 2 hours. I-U-I '" Wer...we're sorry, we were hoping y...you can help with my friends p...pr..problem."' Ribrieen managed to stammer.

I-U-I  At ease, pick all your heads off the floor. I don't care that much, but I am flattered. What's this I hear about a problem? I-U-I

Well...uhhhh, yesterday a Palossand put a curse on me, and Ribrieen here suggested that you could remove it?

Tapu Bulu blinks rapidly in response. I-U-I Did she now? I suppose your back again with one of your pranks...Ribrieen was it? An odd name you chosen for yourself since our last meeting. Is all of this true? I-U-I

'" Heheh, yeah, it did happen that way. You still mad about that Tamato Berry Incident? "'

I-U-I Wood Hammer... I-U-I  '" Wood whAah? "' *Pow*  Oh, s&*t! Ribrieen! '" Yiiiep...I deserrved that. "' I-U-I  I went easy on her. She honestly deserved more, but after a week past, I almost got bored of holding a grudge. Too Exhausting frankly. I rather just take an afternoon nap. I-U-I

- Easy on her? She's nearly on her last leg. -  I-U-I She will recover with the Grassy Terrain I established. I don't show mercy often. 

Especially against intruders, but she's a born native whether I like it ,or not. I-U-I  So it's down to just me, and Sid is what your saying. We're the intruders.

I-U-I If you were, we wouldn't be having the conversation. All of the islands belong to us, but our range can conflict with each other. You are as much mine, as you are Lele's They simply have more claim over you. Weirdly enough you smell of my lands soil, despite this. I-U-I

Heheh, yeah...about that. We may have taken a little dirt nap last night. Sorry.  I-U-I Pfff, no matter.

It is rare though, to see grass types make it this far. The air is too dry, and the sand is too hot. The sandstorms that persist at night serve to dissuade any grassy visitors.